CX-5 Beauty Shot Thread

LOL. I despise Winter. But like I said in another thread, freakishly, the older I get, the less I hate it. I have more tools to deal with it (snow blower, AWD), I have a job that lets me work from home if need be, I have a good job so I can afford to crank the heat up. Haha.

Same.

I really hated winter and especially snow for a while. That was when I was commuting from the mountains to downtown though and didn't have work from home as an option.

Nowadays though, same deal. Work from home as needed, so if it's snowing bad, I just don't bother driving in it. Plus I can crank the heat up as well. :)

The San Fernando valley just North of LA includes Burbank, Glendale and Pasadena in a row and I find the traffic, crowdedness and overall pace to actually be fairly casual and each of those cities is nice. I came down here to try and eventually find work in an animation studio art department and Dreamworks (Shrek, Kung Fu Panda) and Disney are less than a mile from the apartment. Warner Brothers, Universal, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network are all very close in Burbank, probably along with many other smaller studios. Traffic would be a non issue at any of those. There are probably hundreds of smaller studios, and larger (Sony, Fox, Blizzard Games) throughout greater LA and industry events regularly. If I find professional work I don't know that I'd ever need to leave.

Plus, yeah, BBQ for Xmas. :D

This is my aged mini beast

TLG5vX2.jpg

$170k? Damn.

(wow)(wow)(wow)(wow)(wow)(wow)

I love it out here as well and make some pretty decent money but still couldn't afford most houses here.

We broke ground on a new build on the north side of COS...it’s more than double that, but 3500sq/ft and 4 car garage.

What the heck...I'm throwing mine in. I've posted them before but since this is a new thread...why not.
2017 GT w/Tech

IMG-20171028-0031_2_3_fused.jpg

IMG-20171028-0019_20_21_fused.jpg

IMG-20170923-0078.jpg

IMG-20170923-0135.jpg

IMG-20170923-0172.jpg

IMG-20170923-0163.jpg

IMG-20170923-0260.jpg

IMG-20170923-0191.jpg

What rims are those and if you don't mind me asking how much did you get them for.

I just got my CX-5 AWD Touring yesterday.

Ohhh, those. Duh. Ymy fellow Clevelander. Yea, those are nice.
We'll have to get our cars together and do a black meets white shoot. LOL

Dude, your car looks very sweet.
Thanks, want to (and will) do more but after a replacement engine and trans no $$$ for that stuff rn lol.
Next part: front LCA
201752593479L34K7YS.JPG

Last edited:
Back