College Student First Car Build

Stolen from grffn, but I wanted to make a list of all stuff I had upcoming and plans for the vehicle soon.

I have ordered and awaiting:
Corksport bushings (with 3rd link)
New front headlights (will polish and 3M clear fil protect them)
WC Lathe Werks weighted titanium shift knob

Have and waiting to install:
Carbon fiber wrapped wing
Mazda 6 front brakes (ordering new ones to powder coat, using these as cores)
Mazdaspeed Protege rear brakes (ordering new ones to powder coat, using these as cores)
Mishimoto slim fan
Boost, oil pressure, oil temp, and AEM wideband gauges
Intake manifold that will have the VTCS deleted
Headunit surround (mine is broken)
MSP short throw shifter
Drain for the turbo to fix kink issue

Stuff I want/will order soon:
BC racing coilovers
Wheels (still between like 15. I have no clue what I want)
HKS BOV
LED reverse, side marker, and turn signal lights
Stainless steel brake lines

I believe that is it. Daylight savings just changed so I can have some time after work in order to do some small things after work before the sun goes down.

superbrightleds.com
where i've been going for all my LED's the past few years b/c I got sick of cheap ebay LED's going out.
very quick shipping and easy to roam through :D they also have switchback LED's for turn signals.

also, have you heard of croooober?

superbrightleds.com
where i've been going for all my LED's the past few years b/c I got sick of cheap ebay LED's going out.
very quick shipping and easy to roam through :D they also have switchback LED's for turn signals.

also, have you heard of croooober?

Already have a shopping cart full of every light I need and resistors. Just havent pulled the plug yet.

But no, whatre they??

Weird, but a massive leak will cause weird idles too.

Also 626 mani here if you are gonna be taking one off lol.

Car parts are arriving again! I ordered a set of corksport bushings with the 3rd link along with another set of headlights. I'm currently looking into the best way to restore the lights as I want them to last. But that will be in the future. Also got engaged to my girlfriend of 6 years this past week in Atlanta, and apparently she actually wants to get married in the next year or 2 so that throws a wrench in car building plans lol While down on one knee I told her I was putting the coilovers on hold to finance this ring and I got an eye roll and a little laugh. It's nice having someone that (although she completely doesn't understand. She just likes when I save her a lot of money on labor) somewhat understands my obsession with the car and lets me do what I want without too much lip. Lastly, talking to 323 about rebuilding/forging an engine has me excited to get one in the future (hopefully within the next year to year and a half) to start building and have ready to drop in the P5.

aAtU1M8.jpg

I love beautiful packaging and Corksport has killed it with these metal cases
y0IO0oJ.jpg

5dy3lfN.jpg

eGY8zkK.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the engagement! Glad you have someone that'll let you blow cash on an otherwise expensive hobby.

Congrats on the engagement! Glad you have someone that'll let you blow cash on an otherwise expensive hobby.

Thanks man! She also has a mild interest in cars due to me. I still hear it, but as long as my bills are paid she doesn't say anything

So driving the sedan this morning in mild rain had me very annoyed with the stock wiper stalk. I don't know how or why Mazda made that stalk. There's no setting that works due to there being no variable intermittent setting. I thought I could deal with it due to it being a daily beater but I folded today and got another stalk. Priorities lol

So driving the sedan this morning in mild rain had me very annoyed with the stock wiper stalk. I don't know how or why Mazda made that stalk. There's no setting that works due to there being no variable intermittent setting. I thought I could deal with it due to it being a daily beater but I folded today and got another stalk. Priorities lol

Yep, definitely made life easier and quite fun to play with in the rain xD
Congratulations btw man

Went to go fix the P5 today, but turns out my couplers are held on with 12mm nuts, and of course that's the only deep socket I dont have. I have one of 323's somewhere in the engine bay, but not a clue where that one went. But, I did get the carbon fiber fuel door on and it looks amazing! Hoping the picture quality doesn't ruin the true beauty it radiates.
RTgFJJe.jpg

PpIVBSj.jpg

6fABFxE.jpg

Little sedan update, she doesn't get enough love for her own thread. But I noticed there was a hole in the coolant expansion tank a 2 weeks ago and haven't had the time to grab another tank as I was going to Atlanta, so I was paranoid the whole ddrive there as we had to drop off the Sonata to get new axles (2nd time in 2 years). Got back and went to pick n pull and I grabbed one and it crumbled in my hands and the other protege they had had a hole in it already. 323 saved me yet agian with the ebay link. Got that and the wiper stalk on just now. Will try to smoke test the wagon wednesday.
lueLMJa.jpg

387rBJp.jpg

AzTQV99.jpg

Back