Selling Spicy Orange MSP

Fire_Brand

:
2003.0 Spicy Orange Mazdaspeed Protege
This has by far been the most fun car I have ever owned, but I finally got tired of doing repairs and trying to find parts. Overall the car is in excellent condition but I have a persistent problem with the MAF that causes the car to stall (and throw a CEL) and still haven't solved it. Other than that the car has around 113K miles and I did the 100K mile maintenance at 97K. The body is pristine, I've diligently touched up any chips or scratches and regularly cleaned and checked all the common rust spots (door sills, rocker panels, wheel wells). I also coated the wheel wells in inside the door sills (can't be seen at all with the door closed) with POR15 to prevent the common rust you see plaguing so many proteges. The car has been garage kept and it still is occupying my garage while my new vehicle sits outside until this one is sold.

This car is mostly stock but the modifications it has are an Injen cold air intake, a unichip performance chip (previous owner installed, I never ran the increased boost or advanced timing), a cork sport intercooler hose kit, and a turbosmart kompact dual port BOV/BPV. I also installed new tires at 97K when I did the 100K maintenance.

Here is a link to my autotrader ad: https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=462753886&ownerId=71244087&searchRadius=0

If anyone has any questions here let me know.

Back