NEMOC Random BS Thread

Shh, I only grazed it :)

My order from Mazdatrix comes in Monday...so I'll have parts to install on the RX7 next weekend...if I can find the time.

Thanks Lauri! I'll be checking it out and getting my tix soon.

Nice racing Chris.

This week has been exciting for me! Wedneday morning driving to work my turn signals in p5 stopped working so I have a relay on order for that. Also the clutch in forester is starting to slip so I have those parts on order as well. First time doing a clutch job!

Called for my tickets for Memorial Day. Below is the section reserved for camping. Call early if you don't want to be up against the access road and bathrooms. Not sure why they gave us a new section (again) this year.

Attachments

• 2017-03-13_1009.png
    2017-03-13_1009.png
    195.7 KB · Views: 86
Called for my tickets for Memorial Day. Below is the section reserved for camping. Call early if you don't want to be up against the access road and bathrooms. Not sure why they gave us a new section (again) this year.

mannnn. I wish I was gonna be around for this :(

I just read that. First Aaron Kaufman leaves Gas Monkey (can't blame him) and now Ed China leaving Wheeler Dealers. He said it was because they wanted to minimize his shop repair sequences because they are the most costly to make. He explained to them that was what made the show unique and refused to change the format. I say he and Aaron should team up for their own show on YouTube or something.

Anyone care to join me for some HPDE events this season? I want to take part in at least one of the SCDA events. I was thinking either Palmer on Monday April 10th or NHMS on Friday May 5th. The car control clinics they hold at Limerock sound fun too but that's a long drive.
https://www.scdareg.com/calendar/

Also, I want to catch a SCCA Track night too. Those are relatively cheap and offer a great way to get on track for a few laps.
https://www.tracknightinamerica.com/events?utf8=✓&all=true&origin=03053&within=100

The new exhaust came in for the RX7 as did new brake lines and some other goodies. I already swapped out the fuel filter which took about 15 minutes. So easy! The car was bogging at high RPMs after pulling hard and now it pulls smooth all the way to 8,000 RPM. I was going to do the exhaust this weekend but it looks like we may be getting more snow.

I'd love to do more events this yr, I'll check it out... calendar is kind of full this spring/summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost, water pump/timing belt and an exhaust leak to repair, too cold in the garage this week, had a gas heater that was supposed to be installed in Jan.....never happened[emoji53]

Sup? Been crazy with work. Last year my Company was bought by a UK Company. While still transitioning and in the midst of selling a division the bomb was dropped out of nowhere that a pending deal is in the works to be purchased by another UK Company. Its.going to be fun and interesting over the coming months working on which records transfer to the sold division, which ones Ill retain and of course new policies being put in place by the potential new Company. All I need is 20 more years, is that too much to ask?

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Almost, water pump/timing belt and an exhaust leak to repair, too cold in the garage this week, had a gas heater that was supposed to be installed in Jan.....never happened[emoji53]
Soooo close. When is the first track/autox scheduled? Hows the ND running?

I hear ya. I've been avoiding the garage the past few weeks for the same reason. I still have to wire up the tail lights and hitch on the truck, and I have a 30 pin bulkhead connector that needs to be pinned for the engine harness. Not looking forward to it so I've been procrastinating...for months! I need to pull the header and take it to an exhaust shop to get the O2 sensor bung welded up. I just need someone to give me a kick in the ass.

Soooo close. When is the first track/autox scheduled? Hows the ND running?

4/1 is autox school, I prob won't make that one, first event is the 29th. Looking forward to doing some track days with Chris and the rx7, had a ball last fall doing the track night event, but the ND doesn't have the right tires for those events. The ND is still in the barn and won't be out till I get the msm finished, hopefully this weekend Bruce!!! [emoji6]

Took 6 hours, but the new exhaust is in, and the air pump, control valve, cats, and all this other junk is out.

4d7c6d52d40bfbde09bf46d18516ceba.jpg

4c553bd812cb770d7bdc17a7a516b5f6.jpg

654d575d78fb4ef0edf5abecaaf1926a.jpg

Back