Show me your CX-5 wheels

Never really posted on the website but here are my specs:
2016 Mazda CX-5 LEDed out, disabled DRLs since they look horrible. Feel free to question or comment on the pics! Thanks
Wheels ( Konig Ultraforms Gunmetal 19x9 )
Tires ( Pirelli P Zeros 245-35-19 )
Suspension ( H&R Springs )

29pqa7a.jpg

144iua.jpg

10wpk75.jpg

Returned the tires from these pictures and went with the next size up on the sidewall. 245-50-19 wrapping a 19x9 wheel.

2cfb5z4.jpg

Last edited:
I just ordered a set of Marquee G5178 wheels in 20x8.5 +35 in a silver machined finish w/ 245/45/20 tires. They are nearly identical in appearance to the STR 607 wheels pictured below. What do you guys think? I will upload more pics once installed.

19x7 stock 2018 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring wheels w/ 225/55/19 tires
X0759rv.jpg

Photoshop of 20x9 STR 607 wheels in machined silver w/ 245/45/20 tires
2GKlWjP.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys! I've just mounted these 20x8.5" Zito 935 Matt Gray wheels on my CX-5, wrapped in 255/45R20 Vredesteins. Initially I went with ET30 but they were sticking out quite a bit so I had them changed to ET40 and now they are pretty much flush (10mm made all the difference). The ride is noticeably firmer and the noise is also quite intrusive (even tho I chose the Vredesteins because they were advertised as being 70db instead of 72 or 73 as most other options in this size) and turning the wheel became slightly harder, especially at low speeds. So all in all a step back in comfort but damn, they look good.

7THeGlZ.jpg

JuQOg97.jpg

IwXVLJf.jpg

8x8WT4s.jpg

JuTPco3.jpg

FMi7wLS.jpg

Vakf0vP.jpg

Are those headlight washers on the front end?
Looks good. Goes well with the color.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/itA6B9R"><a href="//imgur.com/itA6B9R"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Finally got my wheels installed! 20” x 9” Niche Turin wheels in silver. All that is left is to install the H&R lowering springs.

Last edited:
Very nice clujeanule.
Mersi!

Are those headlight washers on the front end?
Looks good. Goes well with the color.
Yeah, I think they are. Is this a EU-specific feature?
I never liked silver as a car color but for some reason when I started looking at CX-5s last year I had this picture in my head of a sonic silver CX-5 with dark gray wheels and I knew I wanted that. Reality didn't disappoint...

IDK, I guess they're OK. Would have to see them on the car to make a judgement. I'm usually disappointed by Mazda's choice of OE wheels. Seems like they never "hit it out of the park" like Honda or Hyundai/Kia often do.

IDK, I guess they're OK. Would have to see them on the car to make a judgement. I'm usually disappointed by Mazda's choice of OE wheels. Seems like they never "hit it out of the park" like Honda or Hyundai/Kia often do.

Perhaps they don’t need to draw your attention away from the rest of it like the others do ;-)

Perhaps they don’t need to draw your attention away from the rest of it like the others do ;-)

There's no need to draw attention from the current Civic sedan's (saloon's(wink)) styling and Honda offers some outstanding alloys on that car!

Got the ace alloy black chrome wheels put on yesterday, 20X9 with 235/45-20 tires put on. Just curious for those with 20's, what psi do you set it to?

43087228382_20d9afa505_b.jpg

Back