Chris_Top_Her Build Thread 2

Hella's and 6k Hids installed

XU6SBwE.jpg

KUD2QW0.jpg

8iFGH3x.jpg

Did you require any additional relays/wiring for the hellas or was what came in the kit sufficient?

Had a new middle rod fabbed for my auto exe endlinks. these are slightly longer I can now run max stiff with no binding.

6FxaDIk.jpg

compared the mazda 6 camber arms I bought to the OEM arm (at the dealership) today. Figure I need at least 30mm of extra length.
StKKJSV.jpg

Where'd you buy these? They look great.
Buy what? you relinked the entire post.. If you could edit it and delete some of the picture URL's.. if you are talking about the horns, I got them from a local 4x4 store, but you get get them on amazon, hella supertones.

Ah. I was referring to these:

8iFGH3x.jpg

But from a quick Amazon search, seems it's the "hella supertones". Was there a specific size/model you used, or are they all generally universal to use?

Last edited:
pretty sure they are general I don't remember the specific model number

I think you are the only one I've seen here with so many mods, have you been sponsored yet? Also have you been in any car show events? Thanks

I think you are the only one I've seen here with so many mods, have you been sponsored yet? Also have you been in any car show events? Thanks
I am not sponsored. I have not been to any car show but there is this thing in auction the first fri of each month I'm going to try to make it to. Currently I have some major things in the works; my tail lights are in the post, I dropped my maz6 camber arm off to be extended (sleeved and tapped) and once Rodrigo from Font Motorsports confirms that the K-Sport coilover does indeed come with a camber plate, I will place my order.

Quick updates as I haven't been updating. A few days ago got into a fender bender, it's being fixed Monday.
oQYqwC1.jpg

Got my Crystal Eye LED's. Was going to wait to install them but I wanted them on now. I'm debating if I want to dip the bottom reflector, or I may just put some tint over it, which I got cheap on ebay. The lights have been wired into the third brake light, otherwise they won't brighten when you touch the brake. Very simple to install, the brake line was just an issue of wiring tapping, not much unlike installing dual horns (pre 2016). Only tools needed are a 10mm socket and a flathead for prying. Also at the same time the Whiteline sway bar brackets came, and the camber gauge now I'm just waiting on the coilovers to come in the mail.

FzFNwl9.jpg

uztGTMn.jpg

S5mZPbx.jpg

wIa1RWX.jpg

YpKKxK0.jpg

Last edited:
Those look great. I'm surprise they weren't plug and play. Did they come with alligator clips for splicing into the brake line, or did you have to cut and wider them?

Well, all parts aside from the brake light intensity increase was plug and play. The directions showed wire taps, so I used some I had left over from my horns. On that note, evwn the oem hitch harness is tapped, while the aftermarket is plug n play lol. Once I get the damage next week repaired ill be reinstalling my hitch wiring. * clips were not included.

Sorry to hear, about your fender bender. I had one myself, a couple of months ago, similar to your at the front.
It blends nicely with your theme, but I don't think that it would look good, with other colors.

Sorry to hear, about your fender bender. I had one myself, a couple of months ago, similar to your at the front.
It blends nicely with your theme, but I don't think that it would look good, with other colors.
Yea, I think it would look bad on a non black or white car, but they have other light colors as well.

Crystal Eye Taillights installed.. stay tuned for next mod it's pretty big..
pfaFzd0.jpg

kimchei6 said:
Hey I was wondering where you got the aftermarket LED tail lights.. I saw few on eBay... How was the installation? Plug and play or does it require soldering and cutting? Thanks for the help.. I was thinking of getting a set..

I got mine at Japanparts.com. Installation was plug and play except for the 3rd brake light functionality. You have to tap into the 3rd brake wire (wire tap or solder if you want) to have your tails get brighter when the brake is pushed. The ebay one most likely is from the same manufacturer but they don't offer all of the styles sold under "crystal eye". They also have a red side reflector instead of color matched. They appear to use the same connections.

Back