2017 CX-9 Cargo Tray Options

:
2017 CX-9 GT
Hello all,

Looking to purchase a cargo tray for my 17 GT. Are there any options aside from Weathertech? I like the OEM style with the cut-out that allows you to use the tray even if third row is up with a car seat, but quite costly here in Canada. Just wondering what else is out there! Thanks!

Hello all,

Looking to purchase a cargo tray for my 17 GT. Are there any options aside from Weathertech? I like the OEM style with the cut-out that allows you to use the tray even if third row is up with a car seat, but quite costly here in Canada. Just wondering what else is out there! Thanks!

I have this one:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

I was pleasantly surprised by it's fit and quality. It also isn't overly rigid so you can fold the back sets up and it will just crease and cover the remaining cargo area. I'm planning to tack it down with velcro to make it fit a little tighter when the back seats are up.

I bought the three row floormats and trunk liner from Max Liner. Couldn't be happier with the purchase. I originally had Weathertech floormats in the cart and just decided I would try to save a few dollars. The Max Liner set fits like a glove in the first and second row. It isn't great in the 3rd. They slide around a good bit. But they worked well enough to keep my mother in-law's muddy feet off the carpets.

Back