2017 CX9 Signature surging when stopped

FV9

:
2017 Mazda CX9 Signature
Hello all! Just picked up a brand new 2017 CX9 Signature for my wife today. Sadly, on the way home the check engine light came on. IN addition, it is surging when stopped. I tried my OBDII scanner, but it wouldnt read so Im thinking the 2017 isnt OBDII compliant. Anyone know if that is the case?

Also, I cant find any complaints about surging aside from one thread with a 2016 with a vacuum issue. Im hoping this isnt the case with a brand new CX9 straight from the dealer. Anyone know of other surging complaints?

Thanks and glad to be here

Hello all! Just picked up a brand new 2017 CX9 Signature for my wife today. Sadly, on the way home the check engine light came on. IN addition, it is surging when stopped. I tried my OBDII scanner, but it wouldnt read so Im thinking the 2017 isnt OBDII compliant. Anyone know if that is the case?

Also, I cant find any complaints about surging aside from one thread with a 2016 with a vacuum issue. Im hoping this isnt the case with a brand new CX9 straight from the dealer. Anyone know of other surging complaints?

Thanks and glad to be here

Was the car in sport mode?

Back