2017~2024 More luxury wanted..

CX-8 would probably fit most peoples requirements... if only it was available outside Japan....

Last I heard, Mazda is reconsidering that decision to allow CX8 outside Japan.
Their main concern has been product overlap between CX8 and CX9.
Same goes for CX4 (China-only) and CX5.
CX3 is way too small for most people.

CX-8 is under consideration here.
CX-4 mule was seen on the roads here.

All depends on how much sales these might cannibalise from CX-3, CX-5 & CX-9 plus if there is an actual market

We don't get the CX-9 here in Europe, so the CX-8 wouldn't overlap anything (I'm hoping for both but I guess the CX_8 would make more sense) and it would be nice to have the CX-4 sitting bewteen CX-3 and CX-5. It may take sales from the two other but they would still be selling a Mazda.

We don't get the CX-9 here in Europe, so the CX-8 wouldn't overlap anything (I'm hoping for both but I guess the CX_8 would make more sense) and it would be nice to have the CX-4 sitting bewteen CX-3 and CX-5. It may take sales from the two other but they would still be selling a Mazda.

CX-8 would make more sense in Europe as it is a diesel unlike the CX-9 which is only available in petrol.

CX-8 would make more sense in Europe as it is a diesel unlike the CX-9 which is only available in petrol.

True, but they could easily put the diesel in the CX-9 as well :)
But for size, the CX-8 is more suited for Europe than the CX-9 (just like in Japan).

More pressure on the government here to ban diesel engines altogether.

Don't get me wrong, I would love a CX-8 with the 2.5 petrol (with or without turbo).
I just love the petrol engines without turbo from Mazda .

By North American standards, the CX-9 is on the small side for a 7-seater. By European standards, it's pretty average I think.

By North American standards, the CX-9 is on the small side for a 7-seater. By European standards, it's pretty average I think.

It's actually large and above average for a 7-seater in Europe.
We have plenty of 7-seaters which are the same size as the CX-5.

True, but they could easily put the diesel in the CX-9 as well :)
But for size, the CX-8 is more suited for Europe than the CX-9 (just like in Japan).

Been said for years they should add a diesel to the CX-9... but Mazda believes a turbo petrol will do just fine

Everything by North American standards is considered small (lol)

The CX-9 in North America apparently fills the same gap as the Mazda 6 wagon in Europe.

I just feel like a 6 wagon with the Diesel engine would be a more sensible choice.

The CX-9 in North America apparently fills the same gap as the Mazda 6 wagon in Europe.

I just feel like a 6 wagon with the Diesel engine would be a more sensible choice.

We get all of them here that is CX-5 petrol/diesel, 6 wagon petrol/diesel and CX-9 petrol.

Just depends on whether the relevant country's HQ believe its warranted to have one, some or all.

Well the bendy lines help predict where you'll be turning into which is useful for tight squeezes.

I think one of the posters in the UK had posted that his CX-5 has the curving lines with his backup camera.

I've got the bendy lines on my old '07 G35x and no lines at all on my GX... that being said I do like the bendy lines.... you can easily target the curb when backing into a stall.

I've got the bendy lines on my old '07 G35x and no lines at all on my GX... that being said I do like the bendy lines.... you can easily target the curb when backing into a stall.

I find that I can still see the kerb quite well even without having bendy lines but having them would be a bonus I suppose

We do have an option called Kurou Sports pack:

It costs AUD $2512.63*

• Side Under Spoilers
  • Front Under Spoiler
  • Rear Under Spoiler
  • Door Mirror Caps

*Price does not include 17-inch Satin Black Alloy Wheels shown in video.

Might actually make the exterior appear more luxurious if it was mated to Sonic Silver colour of an Akera (USA GT) with original 19" rims.

Also door mirror caps might look better if they were shiny/polished instead.

Back