New AA \ ACP Thread (with Poll)

How do you feel about AA ? ACP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a tempest in a teapot!!!

I'm never gonna buy an apple product and will never let Scroogle know what I am doing in my car. I will not accept AA/ACP in my cars and darn sure won't pay for it!

What a tempest in a teapot!!!

I'm never gonna buy an apple product and will never let Scroogle know what I am doing in my car. I will not accept AA/ACP in my cars and darn sure won't pay for it!

Good to know. Clearly it's not a tempest in a teapot though or else so many others wouldn't be asking for it. I'll never understand why some thing their lack of interest in something means it's not a big deal to others. Read ANY car review about a recent Mazda and they will list "lack of AA/ACP" as a downside to the car.

I want to know what he's doing in the car that's so top secret. [emoji1]

Current conversion rate means it would cost AUD $551.00. Too expensive IMHO and not really worth it.

$400 US. Although are those Euros? Article is re: New Zealand, is it not?
Edit: Netherlands.

I like AA and I am using it on my CX5 2016. If it is reasonable, I will go with official upgrade. If they charge a hefty price for AA on upgrade, I am not going to pay for it and I will not buy another Mazda in the future for sure!

Very last paragraph. It says August 6th. It references an article from December that states Aug 6th.
Call me skeptical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back