FS-DE built long block; mild - high boost

Damn... that turbo boost is epic. Good luck with sale..

Would you mind sharing some details on this build, what youve done to the car and how the protege handles this kind of power? You should make a thread on it if you havent already :)

Damn... that turbo boost is epic. Good luck with sale..

Would you mind sharing some details on this build, what you’ve done to the car and how the protege handles this kind of power? You should make a thread on it if you haven’t already :)

i have a thread in my signature about building an fsde. That one was on the first engine i built.
This engine i built in late 2015 after the tuner blew up my old engine when I took it back after I up graded the turbo. The video there was of the old turbo GT3071r but this engine was ran on GTX2871r, which gave a much flatter power curve with the bulk if the power in the mid range rather then in the top end. I lost the dyno graph from this :(.

Car drove great, good tires and a good clutch to hold the torque and it handles the power just fine. I ran this on the stock open diff.

Last edited:
Do you still have the turbo? I have been looking for a GTX28

i still have it. I need to separate it from manifold and down pipe. Ill post it later. I need to get the car out the garage first. Now that the car is stripped i dont have room to do anything.

Back