Squeak

:
2021 Acura RDX
Has anyone noticed a squeak sound on their main infotainment knob? Mine seems to make the normal clock sound when pushing it to the right, but a squeak sound when pushing it to the left. This seems to be more prominent when the temps drop.

Is there anyway to fix this? Ill have to dealer check it out at my next oil change, but I thought I would ask to see if anyone else has experienced this issue.

Thanks guys!

This seems to be more prominent when the temps drop. Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks guys!

I have not experienced this on our '16. however, to answer your "fix" questions...move to warmer climate. (sun)

Cars exibit odd things when temps drop. During my 3 years in Fairbanks, AK, I learned new things about or 2000 RAV4 when temps hit -20*F. Plastics and cars in general, really hate cold weather. Sure, car companies do cold wx testing, but it is hard to prepare for every nuance that might occur as the mercury drops. Life below zero generally sucks no matter what.

If the main control knob squeaks as temps rise, then it might be a cause for concern. Best is to try other '17s on the lot before having the dealer dive into your interior panels.

Back