Debadging rear boot P5/323f Badge

Shamrock 1693

:
Mazda 323f Hatchback
Hey guys,
After giving the Mazda a wash today I had the idea of debadging the rear boot/trunk area badges, the "Mazda" badge and the 323f badge. My question is, are these badges pronged on or just glued on [emoji848]. Dont really want to take them off it Im left with holes where holes shouldnt be [emoji57][emoji23], has anyone been brave enough to debadge their P5.

Brian.

Yea, there's holes.
And it's a stupid idea because the rust always starts at the holes and creeps.

[emoji20][emoji20][emoji20][emoji20] Whhhhyyyyy!!!! Why would they prong the badges simple glue would of done the job its not a bmw badge lile jesus christ. Just the look of RUST makes me rethink that [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

UHM it's the fact that pretty much all car companies do this to make sure their emblem doesn't fall off the car. Sorry to say but it's hard to find anyone who uses just glue any more on a car.

I would venture a guess that it could go either way.......all the badges on my Tacoma are simply taped/glued with no holes behind them. Depends on maker I guess. IMO, it is caca to attach a badges using holes in the body. Unnecessary

I would venture a guess that it could go either way.......all the badges on my Tacoma are simply taped/glued with no holes behind them. Depends on maker I guess. IMO, it is caca to attach a badges using holes in the body. Unnecessary
Same, why cant they just use 3m tape or 3m glue stuff is strong enough. The P5s look well debadged aswell so thats whats so annoying [emoji849]

The side protectors on the doors are just glued on.
They really should have glued everything on.

Yea,.. A lot of guys remove them.

But Murphy's law suggests that the day after you remove them you get a door ding in some parking lot.
Oh no, not on my watch [emoji23][emoji23] im one of those ass holes who park at the furthest parking spot away from the shop, and i take 2 spots so if the doors swing open for whatever reason i dont hit anyones car cant be blamed.

Back