FS: Mazda OEM Switchblade key and Remote

I'm bought these off Ebay and have decided to keey the non switchblade type key. OEM P/N for the key is G2YA-76-2GX

Remote section is not in a bag, but it is a Mazda OEM part that can be programmed to your car. I have 2 of each available. $50.00 Shipped each.
MKEY001.jpg

Man, Nobody wants a spare key? How about $30.00 Shipped?? Give me your VIN and I'll have it cut too.

Man, Nobody wants a spare key? How about $30.00 Shipped?? Give me your VIN and I'll have it cut too.

LOL, if I give you my VIN and you get the key cut, you will be taking my car for a drive every once in a while without me even knowing about it (laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

j/k

Wow, Wild bunch here.

1) Yes, its a flip key

2) No, I won't go joy riding in your car, or at least I don't plan to at this moment.(band)

3)Not sure if they are year specific, but I called the dealer and gave them my VIN and this is the P/N they gave me.

Just to clarify, he can't start a person's car even if it is cut because he can't program the chip without two working keys. Same for the fob.

And the price is a steal, the two parts would be $180 online from a discount Mazda place. I already have four keys though, don't really need a fifth.

I'm very interested...if still available

I just bought a '08 sport for the wife, I'll take look at the VIN/P/N #'s when I get home today..I live in H-town(Houston)...basically next door to ya.
Is it possible to program the remote easily? Per the threads, it doesn't look that simple...
I would hate giving the stealership $85 just to program the FOB!(321fu)

Update...just called the stealership and they gave me a completly different type of p/n #...instead of a
GZYA-76..p/n#, they gave me a 5 digit numeral p/n #..no letters ...I'm confused?!?(hand)
Did you actually program the transponder for your 2008...and did it work properly?
I'm thinkin' it should work with mine as well, if it did work...

Last edited:
That 5 Digit number they are giving you may be for an aftermarket key blank. I didn't even think those were available though. Is there another dealership you can call? I have instructions to program the remote. If you have both original keys, you can program another, but if one is missing you may need to have it programmed with the IDS or PDS.

edit - nevermind. i just researched it and the flip keys will not work with 07+ mazda3

Last edited:
I bought the car with only one remote, so I guess that gives me another problem altogther...excuse me for being "slightly stoopid"(shameless band plug), but what does it mean to program with IDS/PDS? Me thinks that means the stealership will be invovled...right?

Last edited:
I have sent Christopher $30 PayPal for the FOB but it hasn't arrived yet. His post implied he had just the one, in which case the answer is "no".

On the other hand, I'm beginning to worry it's never coming in which case he would have it available ;)

--a

Back