2018 Touring rattle on passenger door

hnnnnnh123

:
Mazda CX 9
Almost a year since I got the car. It started off with a very faint rattle on what seems to be the front passenger door 2 months ago, so I just turn up the radio for that. However, it got worse recently and decided I'm going to take it to the dealership today....

Anyone in the same boat ?

Almost a year since I got the car. It started off with a very faint rattle on what seems to be the front passenger door 2 months ago, so I just turn up the radio for that. However, it got worse recently and decided I'm going to take it to the dealership today....

I don't have a rattle on door, but I do have a rattle under the driver dashboard. It's coming from the plastic surrounding the fuel door release and hood release levers. If I push my finger against the fuel door or hood release cables, the rattles go away.

Must be from popping the hood so much...

Yup had same issue even when my vehicle was less than a year old at the time. Took it to dealer one time during a routine maintenance schedule but dealer said they would remove panels on dash and possibly passenger door side panels so long story short I just left it alone as there was too much work to be done not to mention removing and putting back those panels might uncover something and make it worse with new rattles....anyways the rattle to this day is just faint

Back