2019 Floor Mats?

I see item L1MZ05801509, 3D Maxpider Kagu front and rear mats, on that site for $150. Same price at Amazon and walmart.com. They fit the 2018 CX-5 but were you given a different item number for 2019?

You are correct. The Item# for 2019 model is L1MZ05801509
They fit and look great
3DMaxpider phone number is 9093508808 a

OK, I did a lot of research and ended up ordering the Husky liners. The back seat were these.(Husky Liners 52861 Black Floor Liner Fits 17-18 CX-5) THEY FIT TERRIBLE! Now I will elaborate. The parts of the mat that are in the floor wells seem like they fit like a glove, NICE, but the part going over the hump was about4 inch to long. I could literally put a small pillow under the mat. It never touches the hump and appears to be malformed. UPS says the front mats and rear cargo liner should be here today. Hoping to have better luck with them but the back seat is definitely going back. I am hoping I got a second or something because I do not want different brand front and rear. If I knew how to post photos of the hump I would but I am not that good! Can someone else post a photo of how well the driveshaft hump fits or should fit. Also the front are #52851. I was told these are the x-act fit but ??

No one should be choosing the Weathertech over the Husky liners for the 2017-2019 Mazda CX-5.

I closely compared both, pulling images from their websites, and putting them side-by-side.

The Husky liners have SIGNIFICANTLY better coverage on the drivers side (up the dead pedal) and second row (further under front seats).

Husky is the way to go for this vehicle.

Last edited:
OK, I did a lot of research and ended up ordering the Husky liners. The back seat were these.(Husky Liners 52861 Black Floor Liner Fits 17-18 CX-5) THEY FIT TERRIBLE! Now I will elaborate. The parts of the mat that are in the floor wells seem like they fit like a glove, NICE, but the part going over the hump was about4 inch to long. I could literally put a small pillow under the mat. It never touches the hump and appears to be malformed. UPS says the front mats and rear cargo liner should be here today. Hoping to have better luck with them but the back seat is definitely going back. I am hoping I got a second or something because I do not want different brand front and rear. If I knew how to post photos of the hump I would but I am not that good! Can someone else post a photo of how well the driveshaft hump fits or should fit. Also the front are #52851. I was told these are the x-act fit but ??

This is one reason why I choose Weathertech. I can drive to their factory store in about 15 minutes if there's a problem. :)

OK FEDEX just delivered the 2017 Mazda CX-5 Cargo Liner OEM New Model Fits 2017 ONLY. This one (https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)) Nice, very nice. Heavy flexible rubber and fits like a glove. That is what I want the floor mats up front to be. EXPENSIVE but think I am going to go with the OEM premium out of Canada if they are made like the OEM cargo liner!

One quirk I want to mention about the floor mats for the backseat: If you happen to own a set of OEM "all-weather mat" for the 2013-2016 model, the backseat mats actually fit the 2017-2019 model year perfectly. Although they do looked mis-matched with the front seat ones I have (3Dmaxider) but really the only person will know that will be you...and I saved like 100 bucks or so so yeah.

OK FEDEX just delivered the 2017 Mazda CX-5 Cargo Liner OEM New Model Fits 2017 ONLY. This one (https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)) Nice, very nice. Heavy flexible rubber and fits like a glove. That is what I want the floor mats up front to be. EXPENSIVE but think I am going to go with the OEM premium out of Canada if they are made like the OEM cargo liner!

If you want your cargo liner to match the floor mat then you will need to get the "All-weather mat", the OEM premium one( Canada only) isnt hard rubber material and are textured a bit differently.

Rookie mistake, matching floor mats would not cover dead pedal. Back to looking, thanks eniahal. If amazon had the front and rear set of 3D Maxpider Kagu I would give them a try. I can find the front but not the back.

All of my Husky mats (front seats, rear seats, cargo liner) fit like a glove.

No clue why yours doesn't fit well. Have Husky ship you out a new one.

I will say that I have the 'standard' mats, which are comparable in material to the Weathertech...
https://www.huskyliners.com/WeatherBeater-Floor-Mats/2018/mazda/cx-5

You bought the nicer, premium version which have a softer feel...
https://www.huskyliners.com/X-act-Contour-Floor-Mats/2018/mazda/cx-5

However, I assume they use the same exact design/measurements.

Rookie mistake, matching floor mats would not cover dead pedal. Back to looking, thanks eniahal. If amazon had the front and rear set of 3D Maxpider Kagu I would give them a try. I can find the front but not the back.
I got mine from carid. There are several other sources on the net, all with similar prices.

It helps to know that the 2019 mats are the same as 2017 and 2018.

I don*t know if I*d say the Maxpiders are cheaper than oem but I will say imho they*re better and well worth the extra $. Just one person*s opinion who*s had 3 sets of Maxpiders with a daughter who has the oems and bought Maxpiders too. Take a close look at the two before deciding.

I think the Maxpiders are about $150 for front and rear set, and the nice OEM all weather from Canada are about $240 for front and rear set. Not sure if the Maxpiders go up the dead pedal as far, because it's hard to find any pics of them in an actual CX5.
I have the ones from Canada and they are superb. The padded ribs in the picture provide a lot of heal cushion for longer trips. The rear has them as well.

00VP-CX-5FL1-0_grande.png

3d-maxpider-kagu-floor-mats-black-hero.jpg

I was disappointed when I discovered that the Mazda has a floor mounted accelerator pedal, unlike a suspended linkage that seems to be more commonly used. Kind of defeats the purpose of nice all-weather mats when salty, melted slush & snow runs down the face of the accelerator pedal and under the front edge of the mat.

OK, after having the a set of weather tech in my Sienna van I found them hard and not terribly effective. Don't remember what model mats I had but was never really happy with them. Then as stated in an earlier post I ordered the Husky x act fit and the rear was bad, not just a little but NO ONE would be talking good about them with the fit I got. Just sent them back. Then listened to bigtex and ordered 3D MAXpider for 2019 Mazda Cx 5. Someone said on an earlier post that they fit snug and you kind of have to snap them in, found that to be true BUT they fit perfectly. Time will tell on how well the wear but my sense is this. For me they are to catch some water, snow and maybe some grass dirt but nothing major. Don't know that I would recommend these for trucks and construction workers but for the average person with a nice car, these do not detract from the interior fit and finish. Thanks to all and be safe!

I don*t know if I*d say the Maxpiders are cheaper than oem but I will say imho they*re better and well worth the extra $. Just one person*s opinion who*s had 3 sets of Maxpiders with a daughter who has the oems and bought Maxpiders too. Take a close look at the two before deciding.

Every place I shop for them says it doesn't fit the 2019 CX5, what gives? Any info on that?

I gotta ask it looks like the little lip right beside the pedal on the 3D maxpider ones and Mazda oem linners. Does it catch on the mats, I mean the left of the pedal? Thanks

Last edited:
Back