Post Pictures of Your CX-5 Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

eBay fog lights... 55w led kit top and bottom...

IMG_6370.jpg

IMG_6371.jpg

So, finally got them Topline fender flares painted and fitted. Had to mount 25mm spacers due to only 255 wide winter tires. Now flush as wanted.
2015-02-04153013_zps4f00fc1c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2015-02-04152932_zps5b9f1d0e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2015-02-04153110_zpsab0351ce.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Where did you get these fender flares? What brand are they? Did you lower your car at all?

Does anyone have the stick on front lip splitter installed? I can't find anything through search. I'd love to see a pic or two.
c6b4c78a60004b71b292ce423eeacb5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have the stick on front lip splitter installed? I can't find anything through search. I'd love to see a pic or two.
c6b4c78a60004b71b292ce423eeacb5a.jpg

Those stick on lips are pretty much a joke. You can go to the local home improvement store and pick one up for very cheap. All it is in garage door seal, for the bottom of a garage door. The Kits they sell just have 3m tape already applied. I have seen very few that end up looking good.

Where did you get these fender flares? What brand are they? Did you lower your car at all?

Mmh-he wrote that these are flares from Topline. You can get it on the onlineshop. I think they have also one in USA so you don't need to do on the japanese side, but this would work as well. The black fender flares on the post above are topline as well then colored. Mine are from Russia no need to color if you don't wanna, also available on the website Link in the post above, if you can't speak russian[emoji12][emoji111]🏼
dc449cbaaf64bb838c6d5faf7ee3efe8.jpg

btw the white one in the back of the picture also got the topline flares colored in white[emoji6]and the two black to the right and back got the same like me but also preferred to color them black.

Cheers 101

Last edited:
Those stick on lips are pretty much a joke. You can go to the local home improvement store and pick one up for very cheap. All it is in garage door seal, for the bottom of a garage door. The Kits they sell just have 3m tape already applied. I have seen very few that end up looking good.

I work at a Home Depot, so I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm just looking for something as a place holder till I find something more permanent/rigid that I like.

I was looking to see if anyone had done it to the "first gen" Cx-5. I'll post pics if I go ahead with it.

Mmh-he wrote that these are flares from Topline. You can get it on the onlineshop. I think they have also one in USA so you don't need to do on the japanese side, but this would work as well. The black fender flares on the post above are topline as well then colored. Mine are from Russia no need to color if you don't wanna, also available on the website Link in the post above, if you can't speak russian[emoji12][emoji111]��️
dc449cbaaf64bb838c6d5faf7ee3efe8.jpg

btw the white one in the back of the picture also got the topline flares colored in white[emoji6]and the two black to the right and back got the same like me but also preferred to color them black.

Cheers 101

What is installation like? Would they make the stock tires look a little too small?

Installation is very easy with 3M tape. I use special car glue extra to get sure or you can fix it with screw if you want. You need spacers afterwords as well, otherwise it looks pretty weird when the tires are so deep inside. This procedure works also good with stock tires. Also 15mm spacers only on the back wheels look so good without flares and make already a big difference in the optic from the back. That I had last year.

Cheers 101

Those look good m8te. Where did you get them? An Aussie company or somewhere else?

exterior:
cf mirrors
cf wing
cf door pillars
cf headlight eyebrows
cf spoiler trim
ducks house rear trunk wing
led tail lights

rims and tires
str 18x8 front 18x9 rear
tires 235/55r18

exhoust
titanium 3" tips

induction
aem air filter

exterior:
cf mirrors
cf wing
cf door pillars
cf headlight eyebrows
cf spoiler trim
ducks house rear trunk wing
led tail lights

rims and tires
str 18x8 front 18x9 rear
tires 235/55r18

exhoust
titanium 3" tips

induction
aem air filter

did you get the body parts from japanparts.com?

Back