Do you want your cx5 to be better?

Those bastards get the LFA and the Supra, not to mention the TRD Pro Tacoma, 4Runner and Tundra, which are basically Baja 1000 trucks out of the box.

If they made a Corolla with a turbocharger and an LSD, I have a feeling I'd know where to spend my 30 grand.

All their hatchback Corolla needs is AWD...NOONE is making a hot hatch worth anything except Mercedes of all people.

The Focus RS looks great on paper, but their forum reads like a Jeep forum on steroids "So, I ripped the motor apart at 5800 miles when it randomly ate itself from the inside out like a coke addicted supermodel..."

VW is aging platform at this point and due for a reboot.

In the 90s when i was in school, supra was my dream car. Now i am older and with family, i cannot afford an expensive fun car. Lol. It will always be one of my dream cars.

In the 90s when i was in school, supra was my dream car. Now i am older and with family, i cannot afford an expensive fun car. Lol. It will always be one of my dream cars.

Make it happen in retirement. I had my fun before starting a family, and now will not start a family. Wonderful long term relationship, just not my thing.

Make it happen in retirement. I had my fun before starting a family, and now will not start a family. Wonderful long term relationship, just not my thing.

I hope so.. By the time my youngest child is through college in 8 years, hopefully, electric sports cars will be widely available under $50K.

I put the panel filter (aem) back in because I want the max of this cold air we are getting and the low down/mid range torque is very good (traded off the SRI up top power). Anyways, still gonna do a log eventually, but this video just came out too. Not to concerned about the acceleration but the dyno pull is good info.

Air Filters

I put the panel filter (aem) back in because I want the max of this cold air we are getting and the low down/mid range torque is very good (traded off the SRI up top power). Anyways, still gonna do a log eventually, but this video just came out too. Not to concerned about the acceleration but the dyno pull is good info.

Great video! Your testing was well thought out and I think as fair as you can make it. I have always been a fan of K& N air filters but never really knew if they really produced a tiny bit more power. They do. Very cool! The compromise as you alluded to in your test video is they probably dont filter as well. Give me a k&N as I will take the few extra ponies and lifetime durability.

Back