Delayed bluetooth connectivity

fpetrone

:
2015 CX-5, Grand Touring
We just bought a 2015 CX-5 Grand Touring with 40K miles and love it. I've paired my iphone to the bluetooth successfully but it always takes several minutes for it to allow me to play audio or allow me to make/receive phone calls when I start the car. The screen will read out something to the effect of "cannot play audio while retrieving information. I'm not sure if that's the exact wording.

It's a very annoying and unexpected quirk in a car that's just about new. And it's an issue I've never had with our 2007 Prius, in which everything boots up instantly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

First thing to do: try another phone.

We just bought a 2015 CX-5 Grand Touring with 40K miles and love it. I've paired my iphone to the bluetooth successfully but it always takes several minutes for it to allow me to play audio or allow me to make/receive phone calls when I start the car. The screen will read out something to the effect of "cannot play audio while retrieving information. I'm not sure if that's the exact wording.

It's a very annoying and unexpected quirk in a car that's just about new. And it's an issue I've never had with our 2007 Prius, in which everything boots up instantly.

Thank you!

Look into this also: https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/sho...e-Bulletin-FIX-USB-playback-and-SMS-Bluetooth!!!

Thank you!

Try the following:

• Start up your CX-5 and make sure MZD connect has booted in fully
  • Then turn on bluetooth on your iPhone in order for it to pair

Hopefully after following these steps, the contacts, music etc will quickly load so you can use as per normal.

I do recall reading somewhere that earlier versions of iOS can have issues with MZD connect.

Make sure you are on the latest version of iOS

Back