SavageGeese 2017 review........

Uh... because I'm teasing you?!? That's why I use smileys. Just when I was starting not to hate you, you have to get all RAWR. (hand)(alright)(nana)(flame2) If I DON'T use smiley's, then I'm trying to be a dick on purpose. K? Clear?

No stress man, I'm just pissed at something unrelated that is on-going because I feel like drama sortof does follow me in some ways. I have amazing luck in some aspects of life, and in others, I live under a curse. It's about the only thing that makes me think there MIGHT be a higher power, too much for coincidence, lol

Back to the original question..... his review..... good but needs to concentrate on the car only and cut out trying to be funny... which he isn't (yupnope)

Agreed. His mechanic side-kick also has this caveman thing going on and it brings the overall mood of the reviews (on all of the his videos that I've seen) down. He really hates the grill on the CX-9...

Agreed. His mechanic side-kick also has this caveman thing going on and it brings the overall mood of the reviews (on all of the his videos that I've seen) down. He really hates the grill on the CX-9...

They are both probably trying to get some sort of reality tv show (lol)

Great review and really well done, IMO. There were some wicked shots... I think his production value is quite good.

He has a dry sense of humour that not everyone will appreciate. So it's not a matter of him being funny or not funny, it's whether you yourself appreciate it or not, or even pick up on it. Sounds like some in this thread are taking him way too seriously, when that is exactly what he is NOT going for in his delivery and content (the humour content, I mean. Not factual content, which was pretty spot-on I'd say.)

Personally I chuckled throughout the review and lol'd more than once :) His mechanic buddy is awesome. The schtick they have is really funny (to me!) :p

Great review and really well done, IMO. There were some wicked shots... I think his production value is quite good.

He has a dry sense of humour that not everyone will appreciate. So it's not a matter of him being funny or not funny, it's whether you yourself appreciate it or not, or even pick up on it. Sounds like some in this thread are taking him way too seriously, when that is exactly what he is NOT going for in his delivery and content (the humour content, I mean. Not factual content, which was pretty spot-on I'd say.)

Personally I chuckled throughout the review and lol'd more than once :) His mechanic buddy is awesome. The schtick they have is really funny (to me!) :p

I agree, some people here just took it way too seriously...like way seriously

I agree, some people here just took it way too seriously...like way seriously

Wasn't taking it too seriously at all. Just wanted a review without the nonsense. Distracts from the reason I was watching - the CX-5 and how it performs.

But as I said before each to their own.

Watch Alex on autos. He never jokes and speaks very fast. Not best for folks who dont speak English as one of their first 3 languages

I agree - I really enjoy his reviews and check for the 2017 one every week [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back