2017 CX-5 Pics Thread

Sigh! we're left with two options: 1. import a CX-5 from Oz, 2. move to Oz (assuming you don't have a Trump's equivalent immigration policy)

SCBS is available there on your top of the range I believe?

You can't option for Front/rear sensors?

Just import the headrests from OZ :)

No comment about our equivalent dude. I'm not into politics! :)

SCBS is available there on your top of the range I believe?

You can't option for Front/rear sensors?

Just import the headrests from OZ :)

No comment about our equivalent dude. I'm not into politics! :)

We only have forward SCBS, not reverse. No sensors I believe (someone corrects me pls).

No politics - joking only. :)

We only have forward SCBS, not reverse. No sensors I believe (someone corrects me pls).

No politics - joking only. :)

Just checked your brochure, SCBS is for front only. Don't know why you guys don't get it for reverse.

Rear sensors are an accessory. No front sensors which seems like a weird omission even as an accessory.

I have a camera...Don't need rear. 😀 How much is a fully loaded CX5 in Japan in yen?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
And how many times has it activated for you?

And how many times has it activated for you?

On my current Mazda6, all the time when reversing into a parking spot. Won't expect any difference in the CX-5 when I get it.

My white GX AWD :)

15zl5yx.png

2ajuxkp.png

29llax5.png

If anyone is interested, here are the screen shots on the new multi information display:

0f122ed5438ba6637f7d7b15a583a0b6.jpeg

ef5117a7f2216dbf8dfffd0ada3717ee.jpeg

2a5d1dab6dc88a64727e26085c574fe2.jpeg

8b03a1fd5ff23aec54962acd70a9382a.jpeg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've found myself flicking between trip A and the safety screens.

Much of the lane keep and radar cruise control info is also shown in the HUD so the MID screen is not really necessary but it's a little bigger/clearer than the HUD. I've never bought a car because of fuel economy but I do like to monitor MPG just as an academic exercise.

so we only use 2 of the 6 available buttons?
seems like a waste.

Jon: thanks for the pictures of the individual screens. Still a little bummed we don't have individual TPMS readouts. (I'll take that over a goofy compass)

Sorry for the interruption, now back to posting pictures... :)

If anyone is interested, here are the screen shots on the new multi information display:

0f122ed5438ba6637f7d7b15a583a0b6.jpeg

ef5117a7f2216dbf8dfffd0ada3717ee.jpeg

2a5d1dab6dc88a64727e26085c574fe2.jpeg

8b03a1fd5ff23aec54962acd70a9382a.jpeg

Within trip a, can you cycle the information displayed?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

so we only use 2 of the 6 available buttons?
seems like a waste.

Jon: thanks for the pictures of the individual screens. Still a little bummed we don't have individual TPMS readouts. (I'll take that over a goofy compass)

Sorry for the interruption, now back to posting pictures... :)

No problem Jedi. I'm loving the car. I'm really happy with the purchase. After a week of ownership, here are the items that I'd have paid a few extra dollars for:

- individual TPMS readouts (nice to have but infrequent usage)
- hydraulic struts to support the hood (nice / infrequent)
- parking sensors especially front as it's difficult to determine where the hood ends (daily usage for me)
- power folding mirrors (most days as I street park in Manhattan frequently)

People obviously have different triggers / requirements but those are mine so far. They don't spoil my enjoyment as the rest of the car is very well packaged. Maybe another 50 horse would be nice....

Back