Has anyone installed Switchback (Dual Color) LED Turning Lights?

Instead of a 50 Watt 6 ohm resistor, can you do 75 Watt or 100 Watt 6 ohm resistor to reduce the heat coming off the resistor?

reviving this since it seems like the most relevant.

in an attempt to avoid installing a switchback, is there any way to simply disable the lights from being always on when the headlights are on, and have them only blink when the turn signal is activated?

Thanks for the heads up. I unfortunately have non-tech though. Might have to just get switchbacks and live with the hyperflash.

Thanks for the heads up. I unfortunately have non-tech though. Might have to just get switchbacks and live with the hyperflash.
Like the How-To thread said, for halogen headlights you still can modify your front 1157NA incandescent bulb but you do lose your parking lights. The best way for you right now is using switchback LEDs with resisters for your desired effect.

attachment.php

Random question your image shows two bulbs in the turn signal spot, is that because you have the tech package, I don't have that bulb.

Random question your image shows two bulbs in the turn signal spot, is that because you have the tech package, I don't have that bulb.
His CX-5 has only one bulb, the one to the left is the reflection on the chrome projection headlight housing.

Back