The Cantine

not knowing what budget you are working with....

ssr sp3's, rotiform tmb's, hre 501's, work meister s1 r's

It will be around 1000$ / 1500$ for wheels only. So no, Work or Rotiform :(

Sorry, I thought you said you were going 19 or 20.

Has anyone thought of running a euro type setup? 17x9 BBS rs?

I'm looking at the staggered 18" Raderwerks. I'm fresh out of the Dub world, so I like the euro look.
Not feeling the staggered look on a FWD, sorry. But BBS rs a pure classic wheels. :)
Ben try the Varrstoen wheel they are amayzing
Thanks Nico, i already look for some Varrstoen, but they don't attract so much for the price.

Hey guys, try to respect my budget LOL.

Watanabe = around 700$ / each.
Solution: Rota RK-R

381740_10150498434383638_151774728637_10484793_983089648_n.jpg

However, I don't know if/when the bigger sizes will come out.. :/

Venom, what kind of style do you like? im in the same boat now. Im replaceing with 17" because our roads are sheit!. I cannot lower my car. so im putting on a nice set of 17's, the full ultra racing bracing and sway bars and adding new shocks. should stiffen the handling and make it a little sharper but keep the bump ride smooth...

Venom, what kind of style do you like? im in the same boat now. Im replaceing with 17" because our roads are sheit!. I cannot lower my car. so im putting on a nice set of 17's, the full ultra racing bracing and sway bars and adding new shocks. should stiffen the handling and make it a little sharper but keep the bump ride smooth...
Why can't you lower her down ? Eibach pro-kit is perfect for you i guess, it brings look and still almost as smooth as OEM.

Any updates on the Cantine??

THE CANTINE...! where have you gone...? Venom we need an update....

Wow it has been a while. Benoit, dont leave us in the dark

LOL I'm still alive guys... :D

The last few months were really, i mean really bad for the Cantine... Left quarter panel damage, front bumper cracked, front lip gone (dead), clutch is also dying and 2 front bearing wheels needed....

Next week:

Exedy clutch and flywheel combo (can't wait to test drive this ;))
2 new wheel bearings.
2 new link kit
5th gear change etc.

After that, i will need another set of wheels (stance to come) and another set of C/O, looking to buy the BC coilovers with extreme low kit. CHING CHING :D:D:D

BC Racing extreme low package it will be, maybe friday ;)

I also bought a set of MS3 2nd gen wheels, trying to sell them ASAP again lol.

lol Benoit you are too much. Do you ever keep a set for more than 3 days...lol

3 days ... are you crazy that's WAyyyyyyy too long. :D

So i received my C/O + adjustable front link kit (Corksport) ;). They will come together on thursday, will i go with a standard drop or extreme drop ... lol you already know the answer :D :D:D

Did you ever order the BC racing coil overs yet? I was thinking of getting those with custom spring rates.

Back