2017 CX-5 Line-up Dealer info

:
2016 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech & i-Activesense
attachment.php

So that pretty much ends the controversy over whether there will be a 6MT coupled with a gas engine in the US.

So you can't get NAV on the Touring with iActive sense??? Guess they are forcing people to move to the GT....

Does look like the GT model with Premium package checks EVERY option we have seen on the LHD models and show models.

Still, for me, I want a 2.5 Turbo AWD GT with Premium. Hopefully Mazda will make it before I buy a Forester XT Touring for myself.....

Last edited:
Oooo...leatherette in the Touring! Does leatherette get as horribly hot in summer as leather seats? Where I live it can easily be over 100 degrees during the summer, and going with cloth seats in the Touring was a selling point for me over the GT. Might be the deciding factor on going with a 2016 vs a 2017.

Asinine you still have to get the GT to get heated side mirrors. That's a must have for me since I live on the coast, and the mirrors are almost always covered with ice or dew in the morning.

Kind of blurry but it almost seems like it reads 187 HP and 189 Tq.

Well, it's got two features which I was REALLY hoping were there: rear AC & USB (my 8yo who grouses about being in the back seat all the time will love this) and one that's pretty darned cool, IMO - the windshield HUD. I would be getting a GT package anyhow, so this really tilts in favor of a 2017 over 2016.5 for me. :D

Well, it's got two features which I was REALLY hoping were there: rear AC & USB (my 8yo who grouses about being in the back seat all the time will love this) and one that's pretty darned cool, IMO - the windshield HUD. I would be getting a GT package anyhow, so this really tilts in favor of a 2017 over 2016.5 for me. :D

2017 vs 16.5 is a discussion only if money matters, else its 2017 all day long. I think you might pay a 2.5K to 3K premium for similar trim, sad that 2017 is 2 mpg less than 16.5.

Oooh baby, despite that pic being hard to read, I noticed the premium package includes windshield de-icer. I've been checking that off on every survey I've received.

So you can't get NAV on the Touring with iActive sense??? Guess they are forcing people to move to the GT....

Does look like the GT model with Premium package checks EVERY option we have seen on the LHD models and show models.

Still, for me, I want a 2.5 Turbo AWD GT with Premium. Hopefully Mazda will make it before I buy a Forester XT Touring for myself.....

Just means Nav doesn't come standard. The card runs about $300-350

Looking at this again.....I bet the GT w/Premium outsells the GT w/o Premium 3:1....

Now if we only knew what color combos will be.....please NO PARCHMENT as an only choice for a specific exterior color!!! Hoping the Auburn from the CX-9 makes it instead of Parchment!

I too am having trouble reading, but glad to see some info on the US models finally. Disappointed that cloth is only an option on the Sport. And HUD only on the GT with premium package?

Based upon what I read somewhere else on this forum, we should hear official word from Mazda on pricing (and hopefully specs in a more readable format) on Sunday. Maybe we can even hope for an updated mazdausa website over the weekend?

As mentioned in the other thread, US version Bose system has 10 speakers instead of 11-speaker Bose setup in Japanese version. We added 2 tweeters on A pillars, what else we're missing? Is the spare-tire sub-woofer got eliminated or something else?

As mentioned in the other thread, US version Bose system has 10 speakers instead of 11-speaker Bose setup in Japanese version. We added 2 tweeters on A pillars, what else we're missing? Is the spare-tire sub-woofer got eliminated or something else?

I'm not sure how Jpn version had 11.

I would assume:
1 center dash
2 (new) A-pillars (replacing L/R dash)
2 front door
2 rear door
2 D-pillar
1 sub

It seems like you have to complain about something, yrwei. It looks like this compares very favorably with CR-V and everything else in the segment.

One pretty big omission seems to be ventilated seats... that wasn't even rumored but it would be amazing to have (and would almost make up for no plans to add Apple CarPlay and Android Auto).

Excited to see the Canadian version of this info... our packages and options are often different.

Latest posts

Back