2017 CX-5 Pics Thread

It does show everything....but so does that (getting tired of seeing it) red . Lolol /joke

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I still haven't been able to pick up my model yet as they don't have the color I want (Soul red). I keep switching between sonic silver, machine gray and soul red. Now I see pics of this awesome white stormtrooper color and I am having second thoughts esp wil the black trim that along the bottom frame of the car. I think I will stop by the dealer tomorrow to take another look at the colors.

Wait until you see the red in person. Your eyes will thank you.

The red is, IMHO, one of the most interesting and beautiful car colors out there. But pictures don't do it justice, and you really have to see it in different lighting conditions - you'll get all kinds of different hues due to differences in light and reflections off of different curves. And it looks fantastic with the GT wheels.

That said, it's not enough to convince me to finally buy a car with color. The issue I see with it, is you really need to keep it clean for it to pop and get the wow factor. In Denver, keeping cars clean is tough. So I'll opt for the gray, which also looks fantastic with the GT wheels. (and a dirty gray is just well, a dirty gray)

That said, it's not enough to convince me to finally buy a car with color. The issue I see with it, is you really need to keep it clean for it to pop and get the wow factor. In Denver, keeping cars clean is tough. So I'll opt for the gray, which also looks fantastic with the GT wheels. (and a dirty gray is just well, a dirty gray)

IMO sonic silver also looks good with the GT wheels and it easy is to keep clean

Quoted for truth! My black CX-5 is very hard to keep clean. Gotta hold myself back from washing it 2 times a week or more lol!

Anyone know what size wheel/tire combo this is?
they look like 20x8.5 or 9

Let's keep this thread (and all threads for that matter) on topic and informative, please and thank you.

Those are some brochure worthy pics man. Kudos

I'm personally not a raving fan of the GT wheel design but your photos make them look better (to me) :)

Yea, that black is ******* GORGEOUS.

In other news I FINALLY SAW A 17 IN PERSON. It was a new purchase, still had temp tag on it. The Light Blue, of all colors.
And here's the funny part: she was getting off the freeway (you know, stopped turning right) so I drove right in front of her. I gave her a thumbs up and she kind of looked at me puzzled.... then it hits me: LOL I AM IN THE WIFES CAR NOT MY CX5!

(Still hate the GT rims... sorry guys but 16 > 17 in that regard ALL DAY).

in other news i finally saw a 17 in person. It was a new purchase, still had temp tag on it. The light blue, of all colors.
And here's the funny part: She was getting off the freeway (you know, stopped turning right) so i drove right in front of her. I gave her a thumbs up and she kind of looked at me puzzled.... Then it hits me: Lol i am in the wifes car not my cx5!
lol!

In other news I FINALLY SAW A 17 IN PERSON. It was a new purchase, still had temp tag on it. The Light Blue, of all colors.
And here's the funny part: she was getting off the freeway (you know, stopped turning right) so I drove right in front of her. I gave her a thumbs up and she kind of looked at me puzzled.... then it hits me: LOL I AM IN THE WIFES CAR NOT MY CX5!

HAhaha....that's funny.

I really do not like that light blue at all.

Agreed on the GT rims. I love the vampire fangs!

Yes sir!

I think making it overall darker with dip would help. I think the thing I don't like about them is the way they don't look attached to each other. If the outer rim were visible and they didn't look like floating pizza slices, I think that would make all the difference.

Back