US Diesel's big splash introduction

Do you have ANY other bluetooth device within range? That can cause connection problems.

Also check version. My wife's year old '17 was fine until one of the apple updates. Realized her mazda connect was a few revs behind. I updated it to the latest, and problems went away. Boot time of MazdaConnect improved quite a bit too.

Also check version. My wife's year old '17 was fine until one of the apple updates. Realized her mazda connect was a few revs behind. I updated it to the latest, and problems went away. Boot time of MazdaConnect improved quite a bit too.
Don't think 2015s have Mazda connect. Could be wrong

Hmm... sounds like you might be before MZD connect came to the CX-5. May explain the slowness

Mine is older and i rarely have any issues..seeing another device has been the only real "issue" aside from maybe handful of times over what 4.5 years now...I think you had to get the gt to get features that actually work;)

Last edited:
Hmm... sounds like you might be before MZD connect came to the CX-5. May explain the slowness

No. Mine is plenty fast, and I certainly don't have to upload contacts everytime.

I think Uno may just need to get his checked out.

The diesel thread is hijacked again
3 irrelevant pages about Bluetooth and phones(chair) (dark)(five-0)(five-0)

Back