Toll Road ticket holder

7eregrine

The man, the myth, the legend
:
Land of Cleve
:
2016.5 CX5
Just got back from a 2 hours road trip. I've owned this car since Xmas Eve Eve. And I just noticed this today? Embarrassed. Hope I'm not the only one. On the driver's side sun visor...is a plastic band thingy. I was like "what the hell is this?". Wife says "a spot for your insurance card? Or maybe toll tickets?". Brilliant. Never had that in a car before. Attention to detail? [emoji16]

Just got back from a 2 hours road trip. I've owned this car since Xmas Eve Eve. And I just noticed this today? Embarrassed. Hope I'm not the only one. On the driver's side sun visor...is a plastic band thingy. I was like "what the hell is this?". Wife says "a spot for your insurance card? Or maybe toll tickets?". Brilliant. Never had that in a car before. Attention to detail? [emoji16]

You can also attach other things to it as well :D

Toll tickets?

Ours is a sticker transponder on the windshield.

I had my garage door opener up there, but it indents on the visor too much so I stopped.

And some people don't have Home link buttons on thier rearview...

mazda got rid of the slot in the visor?
dang, always thought that was perfect for parking / toll tickets.

the RX8 has a slot in the visor for such things.
should have clarified that a little more. Besids xeler8ing; you Aussies always get cooler stuff than we do so hopefully that one WAS a US exclusive. (rlaugh)

the RX8 has a slot in the visor for such things.
should have clarified that a little more. Besids xeler8ing; you Aussies always get cooler stuff than we do so hopefully that one WAS a US exclusive. (rlaugh)

Because we are "special" (wink) (lol)

Back