the p5nugget

It sucks for me to know that when I drop off some scrap metal it will be my car itself.(bang)

You should buy one from the states with a blown motor. Strip everything and rust proof it in and out then paint it lol

You should buy one from the states with a blown motor. Strip everything and rust proof it in and out then paint it lol

I've sort of considered it but my car is great economy right now and I'm pretty sure I can get 4-5 more years out of it then maybe get a 323 hatch.

My biggest concern is my brake of gas lines rusting out.

I know they've got nylon fuel line and copper brake line available but I don't know exactly how to install them ??

I may have to cut my losses and ditch the car if they rot out ??

Meanwhile I'll keep getting it undercoated every year.

Removed most of the goodies from the car. It is going to be posted for sale in about a week or two.

My biggest concern is my brake of gas lines rusting out.

I know they've got nylon fuel line and copper brake line available but I don't know exactly how to install them ??

I may have to cut my losses and ditch the car if they rot out ??

Meanwhile I'll keep getting it undercoated every year.

Replacing copper or stainless lines is not hard. Many times companies offer direct replacements instead of diy

been busy with family stuff. haven't had a whole bunch of time to self. never got to give it a good wash and vacuuming to take pics and post car for sale. still got the car.

IMG_3847-L.jpg

Where did you get your antenna? I like it and I have the same crumbly rubber problem lol

i got it off of ebay. most likely the cheapest one i found lol. the black part of it kind of faded into a dark gold/bronze color. doesn't really bother me.

painted a valve cover for the car today. turned out better than i expected.

IMG_4345-XL.jpg

IMG_4363-XL.jpg

IMG_3001-XL.jpg

IMG_2996-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! Are you going to file off the paint on the letters for that standout look, or are you keeping it as-is?

Very nice! Are you going to file off the paint on the letters for that standout look, or are you keeping it as-is?

it's usually my preference to file off the paint on the letters but i haven't decided yet at this point.

oh, and install your mp3 ecu now! haha

Haha I know, I'll get it done as soon as my car's out of the shop, which should be today :^)

However, if you do want to be unique, you could leave the letters as-is, since every Honda boy *files down the letters

Last edited:
i'm already leaning towards the lazy side and leaving it as is to be honest lol. it'll be opposite of my msp's valve cover.

installed! hope the finish lasts. was going to use this pretty blue hardware too but i was missing screws. now what to do with this red strut bar? paint grey to match? paint it blue?

IMG_3006-XL.jpg

IMG_3009-XL.jpg

Back