Show me your CX-5 wheels

I picked up a set of OEM 2nd gen touring rims on craiglist for $200. I think it's a HUGE improvement over the 1st gen and it also matches my car.

attachment.php

Wheels finally came! Did a little test fit before I have them mounted. Anyone looking for OEM 19" GT wheels?

19" BBS CS-5

3358fwm.jpg

Those are gonna look great!

Put your OEM wheels for sale in the Marketplace subgroup, just make sure to follow the "for sale" posting criteria. I was able to sell mine quickly that way.

I picked up a set of OEM 2nd gen touring rims on craiglist for $200. I think it's a HUGE improvement over the 1st gen and it also matches my car.

attachment.php

They look very nice on your Gen 1 in that color. I always loved those when I had them on my 17 Touring. The metal flake that is in the gunmetal is gorgeous when nice and shiny (pictures do not do them justice). They were just to small for my taste...I can't believe Mazda couldn't have made them at least 18's. Why Mazda...why! I now have an 18 with the "pizza" wheels.

They look very nice on your Gen 1 in that color. I always loved those when I had them on my 17 Touring. The metal flake that is in the gunmetal is gorgeous when nice and shiny (pictures do not do them justice). They were just to small for my taste...I can't believe Mazda couldn't have made them at least 18's. Why Mazda...why! I now have an 18 with the "pizza" wheels.

Thanks Adguy.

I had the same thoughts as you. I wished they made them as 18's...was thinking about going to 19's but didn't really want to sacrifice anything ride quality/road noise.

finally had some time to wash the car and take a snap in the neighborhood sorry for the delay! Thanks for all the kind words! Hopefully I will have it lowered a bit on Eibachs soon (burnout)

1zev4mu.jpg

finally had some time to wash the car and take a snap in the neighborhood sorry for the delay! Thanks for all the kind words! Hopefully I will have it lowered a bit on Eibachs soon (burnout)

1zev4mu.jpg

looks really good, do the tires/wheels stick out from the side or are they flush? Also, is this the titanium or silver model wheels?

have you tried purchasing through Eibach directly?

So Eibach direct doesn't list springs for Gen 1 CX-5. Interesting that the ones listed for Gen 2 offer a 1" drop in front and 1.8" in rear. that's quite a delta! H&R Sport springs show a 1.2" front/1.75" rear drop. A little less of a differential. More consistent with what they offer for Gen 1 cars.

Last edited:
looks really good, do the tires/wheels stick out from the side or are they flush? Also, is this the titanium or silver model wheels?

Thank you! They’re the titanium with diamond cut faces. Hard to tell in the pic with the lighting. They are not flush and could be spaced but don’t think I’ll be doing that.

24f69c1699bec953edc2d293db0fdbcd.jpg

Never really posted on the website but here are my specs:
2016 Mazda CX-5 LED’ed out, disabled DRLs since they look horrible. Feel free to question or comment on the pics! Thanks
Wheels ( Konig Ultraforms Gunmetal 19x9.5 )
Tires ( Pirelli P Zeros 245-35-19 )
Suspension ( H&R Springs )

29pqa7a.jpg

144iua.jpg

10wpk75.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you! Theyre the titanium with diamond cut faces. Hard to tell in the pic with the lighting. They are not flush and could be spaced but dont think Ill be doing that.

Nice are those your stock 225 tires? I'm really liking how they fill out the wheel and aren't a direct look into the brakes and caliper

1zev4mu.jpg

They look really good. I noticed that the width is 8.5 any issues with the stock Toyos. I was told they were only rated up to 8. I am looking at new wheels and the ones I liked are also 8.5 but dont want to change tires if not needed.

A little stretch, doesn't hurt anything. I have much "worse" ratio. 245s, on 9.25" wide wheels.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20151109_164329.jpg
    20151109_164329.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 3,960
Back