Show me your CX-5 wheels

O gawd. I feel so bad.
After saying repeatedly I liked them....[emoji45] O man. I don't. I liked them on the black one in the pic you posted. I do not like them on your grey.

Hmm...I dont feel that strongly like you do. I think its better than what I had on before. Going to try them out for a while anyway. I may sandblast them if I end up hating them that much in the end. I like that its different.

wrxray: NICE! How does the ride with the 20's compare to the stock 19's? Also, could you take a side pic showing how close the tire/wheel edge is with the fender?

The ride is definitely a bit firmer... but still very comfortable. The CX-5 feels more connected steering wise and less floaty. I might be a bit skewed because my daily driver is a VW GTI Sport and we also have a lifted 4Runner and a BMW i3. The CX-5 still drives much more comfortably than any of them!

Are these the pics you wanted?

Passenger front
20180302_120330.jpg

Passenger rear
20180302_120355.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm...I dont feel that strongly like you do. I think its better than what I had on before. Going to try them out for a while anyway. I may sandblast them if I end up hating them that much in the end. I like that its different.
I wouldn't say strongly. More like [emoji47] and not [emoji24]. LOL

Discount Tire sourced :

Konig Oversteer Wheels 19x8.5 with 45 offset - Opal Finish
Tires are stock 2018 CX-5 Grand Touring Tires... Toyo 225/55/19

>

>

Last edited:
Those rims are the best OEM rims ever. If course they'll look good. [emoji16]

Looks awesome! I may have to look into those. Also the bumper trims adds a lot!

Thanks! Our CX-5 had a lot of options installed when we got it which I didn't necessarily want. I caved in because it only had 5 miles on it when we bought it. I honestly didn't want the trim initially, but it has grown on me.

These wheels were actually my second choice. I wanted TSW Nurburgrings, but they exceeded the wife imposed budget...

anyone have the 2017+ 17" rims on a 2016 cx5? I think it looks a lot better than my 2016 touring rims. Currently scrounging around the used market for a set but not having any luck.

anyone have the 2017+ 17" rims on a 2016 cx5? I think it looks a lot better than my 2016 touring rims. Currently scrounging around the used market for a set but not having any luck.

@xwedge where are you located? I just took the 17" off my 2017 and have them listed in the for sale section.

Back