2017 CX-5 Pics Thread

Machine Gray color is sharp looking! And with black rims...perfect! Nice photoshop 'clads'!

Ok, I tried anyway even though I'm not a Photoshop guru:

CX-5_black_wheels.jpg

Just was curious and I guess I (roughly) have my answer. (Ashe -- Hope you don't mind my virtual mod of your vehicle!)

Having it fully black means when (not if) you scrape the kerb, the damage will be more visible

Yup, when I saw the MG at the auto show a few weeks ago, I was caught offguard. It went on the short list :)

Ok, I tried anyway even though I'm not a Photoshop guru:

CX-5_black_wheels.jpg

Just was curious and I guess I (roughly) have my answer. (Ashe -- Hope you don't mind my virtual mod of your vehicle!)

No, I don't mind the mod at all...looks bad.ass. I gotta say, though, I like the look of the new rims better than I thought I would.

No, I don't mind the mod at all...looks bad.ass. I gotta say, though, I like the look of the new rims better than I thought I would.

Great looking car - and totally agree that the GT rims are much nicer in the flesh. I think it might be that they're more of a gray color than what I initially perceived to be black.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great looking car - and totally agree that the GT rims are much nicer in the flesh. I think it might be that they're more of a gray color than what I initially perceived to be black.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Having seen them in person, yes more grey than black

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Interior light kit with white led. Part number DA8A-V7-050
Hard for me to capture in the picture. It comes on bright when you open a door, then dims about 50% when you close the doors. You can also turn them off completely if you want with the switch down by the hood/fuel release.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2033.JPG
    IMG_2033.JPG
    301.4 KB · Views: 1,246
  • IMG_2036.JPG
    IMG_2036.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 1,251
Interior light kit with white led. Part number DA8A-V7-050
Hard for me to capture in the picture. It comes on bright when you open a door, then dims about 50% when you close the doors. You can also turn them off completely if you want with the switch down by the hood/fuel release.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looks good but you would think the button would be a bit more classy like the starter button.

Looks good but you would think the button would be a bit more classy like the starter button.

It looks similar to the switch for the dealer installed park sensors [emoji849] at least on my (sold) 2016.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

It looks similar to the switch for the dealer installed park sensors [emoji849] at least on my (sold) 2016.

They install cheap looking switches but charge a fortune for the entire installation!

They install cheap looking switches but charge a fortune for the entire installation!

Installation was free, but parts were around $200. The switch is mounted in a place where no one can see it unless they are laying in the driver's floorboard, so I'm not sure it needs to backlit and surrounded in chrome.

The 2016 we just sold last week....waiting on our 2017 to arrive in Germany...[emoji17]

67f5c6d41ab950eab66aaee0b2f48949.jpg

Installation was free, but parts were around $200. The switch is mounted in a place where no one can see it unless they are laying in the driver's floorboard, so I'm not sure it needs to backlit and surrounded in chrome.
Still should be in keeping with the rest of the car

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Great car and colour !
Ordered mine, will be delivered approx june.
Colour Snowflake White Pearl, just like my 2012 CX-5 in The Netherlands € 845.00 - $ 923,59
Machine Gray in The Netherlands € 1045.00 - $ 1.142,19 !
Soul Red Crystal in The Netherlands € 1195 - $ 1.306,14 !
Like the wheelcolour, did you also do something with the chrome trim under the windows ?
I will be buying 19" aftermarket wheels for my CX-5 Oxxo Vapor Black 8J x 19" Offset 42 MM.

Gr. Karl from The Netherlands

Looking good! Time for you to paint your trailer to match the CX-5! ;)

Thanks! I think a navy trailer might look a little strange :p. I got this trailer when I bought my 2014 CX-5, which was silver, so they matched pretty well for a while. Got rid of my truck and now just have the trailer and couldn't be happier. I can haul just about anything I need to with the Mazda.

Thanks! I think a navy trailer might look a little strange :p. I got this trailer when I bought my 2014 CX-5, which was silver, so they matched pretty well for a while. Got rid of my truck and now just have the trailer and couldn't be happier. I can haul just about anything I need to with the Mazda.

Has just enough grunt for it :)

Back