Mazda6 Photos - Share your pics!

photo_3-20130704-091106.jpg

photo_5-20130704-090852.jpg

So jealous of your wagon that we don't get in the states...

Hey, Nice setup. I am very fond of HID and LED lights. But always skeptical if I should be converting from halos to xenons, but I had read somewhere that Halogen lamps should use halogen bulbs ONLY! can anyone enlighten me on this please?

what is the HID legal allowance and does it have any impact on our warranty and/electrical system onboard?

Hey wicked5ltr, do you have any shots from the front showing how flush the fitment is? That looks really good.

You can't ask for much better than that! Looks like you've discovered the go to fitment! Do you think an extra few mm would help the rear match the front, or would you worry about rubbing?

Last edited:
Any wider in the rear and I think it would rub. I do want to get the camber a little less in the rear, so the camber arms would push the top out a little. I may have to put adjustable lower lateral arms instead, to pull the bottom in, which in turn would still push the top out a little, just not as much as replacing the upper arms. We'll see after parts start hitting the market!!

dam that looks good. i dipped mine but they dont look as good up close ugh how many coats did you use

tvanryn, my rear camber is -1.7*, it's enough that you can easily see it, and the ass end wanders a little on the road. I really don't want to eat up $900+ in tires!!!

Agreed! Wandering is bad. I'm wondering how compatible the Mazda 3 adjustable upper arms that Eibach makes would be.

http://performance-suspension-eibach.shptron.com/p/pro-alignment-camber-arm-kit-9

Doesn't fit

I still have the SPC rear camber kit from my speed3 and yesterday while installing my H&R on my M6 i've put the speed3 SPC camber kit side by side with the one on the M6 and they are shorter and even if you manage to extend them, the sleeve for the rubber bushing is not large enough vs the one on the M6

Back