CX-5 Exhaust tip pics?

I was originally going to get 4" but when they tested it on it looked a bit too big for this car, or a bit too sporty for this car. I don't know, I just didn't want to overdo it so 3.5" seems perfect. Good luck with yours, post up once you get them :D

Anyone thats changed or upgraded their exhaust and/or muffler tips on a 17-19 cx5, could you please post pics and details? Havent decided which way to go...3.5 or 4 tips and whether or not to go straight or with a slight turndown

Project from last September.

https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/sho...aust-Cut-Outs-with-Stainless-Steel&highlight=

8IegQHN.jpg

There was a guy on Facebook last week who put up pics of his CX-5 with BMW X3 tips. Looked good imo!

ah yes those are the ones I like, with the beveled edge as opposed to the rolled edge. Both cars above look great, though! I'm sort of scheming right now to see if there's a way I can get a MX-5 into my garage next to our CX5 also!

ah yes those are the ones I like, with the beveled edge as opposed to the rolled edge. Both cars above look great, though! I'm sort of scheming right now to see if there's a way I can get a MX-5 into my garage next to our CX5 also!

You can explain to your wife that if you had an MX-5 in the garage, just think of the additional storage space you'd have. You are just trying to be efficient.

BTW, my CX-5 tips are actually double walled.

You can explain to your wife that if you had an MX-5 in the garage, just think of the additional storage space you'd have. You are just trying to be efficient.

BTW, my CX-5 tips are actually double walled.

Yeah but it has a beveled edge appearance around the outer circumference, which is what I like, as opposed to the rolled edge that was so common on rice-burners in the 90's and 2000's.

And yeah my Integra is already fairly small in the garage (other "normal" mid-size cars don't really fit at all), but with a Miata it would be super roomy in there!

Yeah but it has a beveled edge appearance around the outer circumference, which is what I like, as opposed to the rolled edge that was so common on rice-burners in the 90's and 2000's.

And yeah my Integra is already fairly small in the garage (other "normal" mid-size cars don't really fit at all), but with a Miata it would be super roomy in there!

When I ordered these, I really didn't think they would be as high of a quality as they are because the price was so reasonable. I have seen tips that look pretty bad that cost more. Also, they are very heavy due to the double wall.

Back