P5 Roof Rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

3l_Bori_PR

:
Mazda Protege MP3&MSP
I have roof racks off of a P5 for sale. I purchased it last year when I was hunting to buy a P5 but that never happened as it was difficult to find one in good shape. The roof racks were stored away in my shed for over a year now. I hae no use of it as I do not own a P5. I am selling for the same amount I had purchased it without the shipping(I paid more for shipping). I took pics of it before placing it in the box ready to ship out to whoever buys it.

Comes with everything you need to mount on to the car. The Roof Racks itself is in GREAT SHAPE LIKE NEW! Price is $120.00 shipped OBO. Thanks for looking.

20170921_190214_zpsq5n6wuks.jpg

20170921_191248%201_zpsfciftlut.jpg

Last edited:
Never seen them on a sedan. Unless they magically have the necessary bolt holes it'd be some drilling your roof for them to bolt up. Then the filler strips would have to be modified as well.

I think they work for regular protege too,can you confirm?

Not quite sure if they do work on the regular sedans. Like i12drivemyMP5 said, I haven't seen them or heard of them installed on the sedan. Might need some custom work to get them on as I don't believe or know if the sedan has the holes to bolt the roof racks on.

Hi, Seems my car is missing the rack panels, the long pieces that run the length of the roof that the crossbars connect to. I need to find these first, if anyone has an idea where to find.

Let me check if I have that included with the roof racks. If not, you can check with JP Parts Intl. He gets everything for these cars and is in Canada

$65 and let me know how much shipping is? Sorry for the delayed response, I've been crazy busy at my shop with the holiday season just passing.

$65 and let me know how much shipping is? Sorry for the delayed response, I've been crazy busy at my shop with the holiday season just passing.

A bit too low on price. I paid too much for these and never ended up getting the P5. Pm me. I'll work something out with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back