How much have you paid for gas?

I remember when i bought my first car back in 2000 $12 bucks would fill it up. Before that i remember when gas was $0.89 man that was a long time ago.
and dont really know what i pay for my gas now i dont even look i just pull in and pump i only use shell its usually more expensive than other places so i dont look.

I remember when i bought my first car back in 2000 $12 bucks would fill it up. Before that i remember when gas was $0.89 man that was a long time ago.
and dont really know what i pay for my gas now i dont even look i just pull in and pump i only use shell its usually more expensive than other places so i dont look.

I look now because recently I needed gas and only had 10 bucks maybe 11 and was pumping and it stopped. I looked and just shook my head at the 4.35 per.

I remember paying $4.49 two weeks ago. $62 to fill the car up.

First day I bought the car which was just Monday I had to fill the tank from basically empty to full.

76 Premium: $4.23/g
Got 12.21 g

Cost: $51.75 full tank

$3.58 near me...when i got gas last week....should have come down more by now....will know tonight when i go fill it up

Back