Official -Insert Color- Thread Results

Leadfoot

Potential Scammer!
:
Mazdaspeed Protege '03
OK...since I recently noticed a new post in the "official White Protege" thread....I got to thinking how popular each one really was. Here's the results (yeah, I'm a geek....and no, I'm not slacking on the bezel work ;))

Black Mica - 289 Replies
Sunlight Silver - 134 Replies
Laser Blue - 100 Replies
Vivid Yellow - 86 Replies
Blazing Mica Yellow - 86 Replies
Midnight Blue - 67 Replies
White - 66 Replies
Classic Red - 52 Replies
Titanium Gray - 46 Replies
Spicy Orange - 29 Replies
Shimmering Sand Metallic - 3 Replies

*To also put a few things in perspective the initial Spicy Orange run was only for 750 cars, out of a total of 2000 '03 MSP models.
*Also, that leaves 1250 Black Mica MSPs, but that color is also used for the regular Protege & P5 models.
*I'm not sure what the split was on the MP3s (I think 50/50 Blue & Yellow) but I do know that both of those colors were also used on the P5s.

Some colors that didn't come up in the mix:
Green (any shade...I know they're out there)
???????

Last edited:
me likey the Black Mica too!!!

Attachments

• MSP & Outback 019.jpg
    MSP & Outback 019.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 293
Well...I found the Titanium thread & edited the first post...but the Black Mica is still teh sex!!

eh, black is all good til you take it out and drive it, then you get all the nicks and s*** in the paint, then it goes to hell :(, blue is the best, and ya'll know it :p...

but if i did have a black car, black mica would be the color i'd choose, it is definitly VERY sharp, but i'm very happy and very content with my blue mica :D...

^ my buddy has a laser blue.. you can see chips in it..
silver is good for no visible chips.. but you can see lots of swirls :(

^^take a look at my pic...2 years old, and with 55,500+ miles on her. She has a few nicks here & there, but the love she receives keeps it shining and looking like new!

Leadfoot said:
me likey the Black Mica too!!!

hey, do you have the 03.5 wheels on your 03? damnit i've wanted to do that since the day i got the car but i can't find anyone who wants to trade with me and i don't really want to shell out for them.

pb4ugoout said:
hey, do you have the 03.5 wheels on your 03? damnit i've wanted to do that since the day i got the car but i can't find anyone who wants to trade with me and i don't really want to shell out for them.

yes I do...and I love 'em! I think they look so much better on the Black Mica! It's tough to find someone who wants to get rid of them...and when they do most people try to get them to part them out. You may want to contact Jersey-emt....since when he totalled his car he had his winter steelies on. He told me his RH rims had some curb rash, but you could always get that fixed up....and I'm sure he could use the money.

Back