worst day ever

Mr. 4500 RPM

:
Black P5
so yeah today ive had the shittiest day in a long long time. and it has all happened in the last like bit since after 4 to be percise. so i come back from class and i see on my laptop that the keyboard is a lil off so the M butoon on my keyboard is lifted/broke. meaning i need to press down on it seriously hard for me to use it which blows. and besides that this dell laptop is a piece of s*** anyways cause it always overheats and according to dell, after many "fixes" i need a new motherboard because my computer overheats and freezes. and it is a common problem with my computer. SO its like $570.00 for a new motherboard and $19.92 for a new laptop keyboard. and ive decided to **** it and get a new computer then because ive had it with this piece of s*** even though its not two years old. well i come back from my evening class and decided to call home and talk about the laptop. well my mom told me that the people i hit a like two years ago in a car accident, well one of them, is sueing us yet again. but this time its one of the ladies and its for "mental" things and how she hasent been able to lead her life the same way and that the car accident has caused problems between her and her husband and things havent been the same. in essence she is trying to milk more money. she sued us before for hospital bills and the like which we have settled on previously. so pretty much i have a s*** laptop for school and probably for another year or more and i also am being sued all in one day. and i have a psych test tommorrow which i have yet to study for. i know im semi bitching and moaning but i guess i am venting my frustrations here since its such a bad day (sad1) i just hate it how people will sue you for anything and everything just to make a quick buck...again my two cents and venting

2 things. ebay for laptop :D and insurance covers your ass for that liability. :)
hope it goes better for u

bad day?!?!?! Try a bad MONTH when your girlfriend of almost 3 years leaves youfor another dude. THEN come talk to me about it...

pdhaudio83 said:
2 things. ebay for laptop :D and insurance covers your ass for that liability. :)
hope it goes better for u

maybe, but your insurence goes up depending on how much the settlement is for

im not really crying just frustrated by the whole situation cause it sucks. ill have more details tommorrow after insurance is told and what not. maxx mazda sorry about that i feel you pain. yeah its already high it just sucks cause its money thats the thing but its just money. it just kinda pisses me off/frustrates me that people will sue you for anything these days just to make a quick buck. only in america no? but i could be wrong.

dude, sucks. hold your head high. Yeah, only in America does the system work too well.

Back