Get paid to help someone.

ca_deal1

:
2003.5 MSP
Hi is anyone in Sol Cal have MSP with FMIC kit?

I am thinking about order a set of Hiboost FMIC, but I need help install it.

Also I have 1 boost controller, 1 boost gauge, 1 air/fuel gauge.

I would pay someone to help me install those. ( P.S. I will also buy you lunch)

Rate: $15/hr cash

Requirement:

Must have a MSP with IC kit, or helped someone to installed it before.

Do not come if you dont know anything, because I wont pay if you can't help me.

P.M. me or e-mail me.

* PLEASE IF YOU CANT DO IT, DONT WAST MY TIME*

hey man, where in Cali are you......i'm in hollywood.

i've installed an FMIC kit before.....HiBoost.
i've also installed 4 SMIC's (including mine), so i know pretty much all there is to know about it.

i've installed about 8 boost gauges,
5 boost controllers.
never installed an A/F gauge, but it's one of the simplest things to install.

let me know.

depending where you are, id help install it with you too, for free. maybe buy me a soda or provide some hot dogs or something. i got just about any tool you'd need, too.

edit: just read, SOcal, didnt see that at first. oh well. im sure there are plenty of people that will help.

heh if you drive up to mid cali ill do it for ya. and you can stay here at my place. we could get a meet together lol.

nice. if you come up here im sure Natey and KpaBap will come down, if not jrhotrod and some others.

I just joined this forum not too long ago, sorry I dont know a lot of people's name. But I am sure those are nice people as well.

Here is a little store how I got my MSP.
I had my eyes on the MSP when it first came out, but my wife won't let me get anything with 5sp. So I have no choice but to buy a P5.(at the time I also have a Audi A4, Toyota AE86)
Not too long ago, I had a chance to buy a MSP. So I sold my A4 and AE86(I miss that car) also bought my wife a big gift. So finally I got the MSP.

hey ca_deal, how big is your place?
u should check out MOCCforums.com.

MOCC is a Mazda Owners Club of California, we meets sometimes and have install parties. i dont know if u ever been to an install party, but it's when bunch of people who need help installing parts get together and help eachother.

we usually have those on the weekends.....order pizza or have barbeque.
if your place is big enough and u dont mind having people over we can shedule an install party.....check moccforums.com
it's a geat way to meet mazda people in your area.

if u dont feel like having an istall pary, then i'm usually free on weekends.
i have the tools we'll need to do the install.
what freeways are u near.....or what zip code?

To Matthew:
Can you tell me which Cat Back or Turbo Back exhaust would be good for MSP and cheap.( dont want to spend over $500)

Back