Windshield replacement

SkinnyJoint

Contributor
:
02.5 MP5
hey guys. well i went to the dealership last friday and talked to them about getting my windshield fixed, seems that the weather striping or adhesive whatever is coming about down at the bottom corners. same thing happen to my x gf's car and her shattered on the way to a drive.... stuck together but none the less shattered and she had to get it fixed luckily ky will replace a windshield like once every 3 yrs or somthing like that i dont know specifics but it was free for her newayz

So go to the dealer talk to the guy and he comes and checks it out, asks how many miles i got and grabs my vin number and calls the head tech over and they decide to get me a new windshield.... took like 10 min they were really cook about it and everything was so hassle free kinda nice just thought id throw that out there for ppl that hate mazda dealerships... guess it just depends. so they ordered it just waiting on that now... only bad thing is i have to get the top strip re tinted so that sux but none the less for the better

That is extremely good to hear. And the deal is not outsourcing the glass, either. Pretty cool. I would provide the name of the dealer, so people can see it when they search. Congrats on your successful, no BS trip to the dealer for warranty work.

Back