best buy price match? any current coupons?

:
07 F150 HD
Will best buy match prices from legit online retailers? In this case I am referring to Outpost.com

They have a deal where it is 150 for GT4 and the cool logitech steering wheel, but i would rather buy it in a bestbuy store so i could take the wheel back if theres a problem with it.

Anyone work at best buy and know the down low? anyone know of any current coupons you can use in store?

In a nut shell, NO. I don't really know of any brick and morter store that will match online prices. Almost every 'price gaurantee' has the disclaimer of a local, authorized, stocking retailer, meaning a local store, who is listed as an authorized dealer by the manufacturer of the product and has the product in stock. You have to expect to pay a little more for the convinence of being able to just walk back in to the store and return something if it doesn't work. If you want internet prices then you have to expect to be ready to possible not have a warranty on the product you buy beacuse they may not be an authorized dealer and you have to be ready to pay for shipping and handling both to you and back to them if you need to exchange or repair the product.

Last I remember you could only price match on a store within a 3 mile radius - or maybe that was for Circuit City.

You know, the guys at the fatwallet.com forums will probably know.

cbcbd said:
Last I remember you could only price match on a store within a 3 mile radius - or maybe that was for Circuit City.

You know, the guys at the fatwallet.com forums will probably know.

Depends on the region of the country. Here in the LA market we used to do a 50 mile radius at Circuit City and Best Buy was pretty much the same, but when you have over 90 stores between Best Buy, Circut City and Good Guys in LA county alone it only made sense.

With Circuit City it really depends on the store....some are willing to aggressively price match, others are not. The store I work in part-time will usually match the total cost + shipping of an online retailer that has the item in stock. Because it is not uncommon for an online retailer to have an item for sale $25 less than everyone else and then charge $30 shipping.

Back