Chewed washer fluid line?

SpeedyPR5

:
2002.5 Pro5
Hey all. Great boards here - saved me a hellavu lot of headache with a headlight replacement. Anyway, that's not the problem.

Recently I had a rodent of some kind in the garage/attic. I've since taken care of those problems, but found my washers not working on my '02 pro5. After watching the refill drain out the bottom of my car, I got underneath it and took a look at the lines. They look chewed too... or at least there's big holes in the lines right around the tank.

Anyone have any ideas for some options here - can I cut the bad stuff out and splice some good line in somehow?

Thanks for any advice -

--AJ

i would go ahead and replace the chewed lines. They are pretty cheap. and i dont believe they would be that hard to install.
Welcome to the forum!
Enjoy

Rubber lines can be found at home depot. Just snip off a piece for comparison and go shopping.

Some mouse traps around the car wouldn't hurt, either :)

I had considered just replacing the line as a whole, and this doesn't look too difficult for the front washers. The problem is the rear line which takes a trip down the passenger side.

But I'll snip some out and go ask around some parts places and Home Depot or something. :)

Back