Windshield

SkinnyJoint

Contributor
:
02.5 MP5
hey peeps when i was at the meet i talked to a couple of ppl about this but wanted some other opinoins. i dotn have ne pics right now so that sux but ill try to xplain it.

ok my "seal/weatherstrip/whater" is losing contact with my winsheild down around the bottom corners where windsheild would meet the vents or what not b4 the hood if that makes ne sencse at all. now its not all the way across just at the corners.
its an 02.5 so i still have warranty until july just wondering if mazda will fix this and what i should say or whatever when i go up there

Check out an auto glass repair/replace shop. They have adhesive that will be able to hold it down. The dealer will probably just send the car there anyway.

well, for free, the dealer would work. You might be able to buy the adhesive at a car parts place, though. Not free, but avoids the hassle of the stealership.

toucci said:
ah, that's the american spirit! (usa)

well no seriously i dont mean to be lazy i mean i work my ass off, but somthing liek the windshield.... i mean pretty much nething else and i wouldnt care but cut me a break heheh.

so ive never had a car with a warranty so yea im clueless... i just go up there and say hey fix my s*** or what, i really dont even know where to drive to i just know where the sales room or whatever is do i go in there or is there like some bays or somthing around back

I'll have to check how mine is doing.

That weatherstripping is just for looks...your windsheild wont leak if it loses contact, but i understand why you would want it fixed. Just call the dealership and ask for the service dept. Then tell them about your problem.

If you do not know where to go, they usually have Service Department written in big blocky letters outside..you cant miss it :)

lol big blocky letters ha. ok well ima go up there tomorrow cuz im off from both my jobs and need to do some other s*** newayz thx for help

Back