snow: 10-16 inches of snow tomorrow-friday

Protege52003

Contributor
:
'08 Jetta; '10 Wrangler Unlimited
Well, looks like we are getting more snow tomorrow night-friday morning. get the shovels out again after the past couple warm days.....

10-16 inches pretty much through all Mass, northern CT, and southern NH/VT/ME.

Let it snow......

CGCG04 said:
ohhhh baby

i love snow......sure driving home from work toromororw and to work on friday will be a PITA, but i still love snow. will be great for the skiing, especially since we lost a good amount of snow over the past 5 days.

Ya me too, I lived in the wrong state for snow as well..

10inches of snow wow. that's goign to be fun for the MSPer's

BTW I heard they are calling for possibly over 25 inches in certain areas outside the 495 belt and north of the Pike......

Sweet.......

CGCG04 said:
i dont know if i should go snowmobiling or skiing this weekend....decisions decisions

Skiing rules! I've been skiing since 1972. I had a set of green wooden skis...lol

The VT mountains are hurting for snow...

Share the wealth and give us some snow up here this time. The coast is getting all the snow. I read 4-7 in warrent VT area tom. I have heard people saying 1'? Hope my night class is canceled tom. :) I have a philosophy exam

that would be awesome if my night class is cancelled tomorrow. that'd give me time to go out driving. i love driving in the snow

jred321 said:
that would be awesome if my night class is cancelled tomorrow. that'd give me time to go out driving. i love driving in the snow

F1 sunday jred?
should be a good time.

mmmm.....snoooooooow....

stuck3.jpg

stuck1.jpg

dirtyquad1.jpg

**** A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY has been issued for Litchfield County from Thursday 6 a.m. until Midnight. The WINTER STORM WATCH for Hartford, Tolland, and Windham Counties has been cancelled****

The storm that is moving into Connecticut tonight won't be as snowy as originally thought. The air over us now is just too mild, and the storm is going to take a more northerly track.

oh horseshit.

Back