HID Lighting

Protege73

:
Titanium 2003.5
You guys think that HID lighting is worth the money?? And if anyone has them, have you had any problems with them? I'm thinking about switching over since I love the look.

I love my HID and would not trade it for anything in the world. had it not come on my car though, i probalby wouldnt have upgraded.
if i lived out in the country or in a town without street lights, i might if i got a good deal on them

mspeed101 said:
I love mine but the people in front of me hate them (laugh)

thats funny but actually your HID looks awesome. Im going to get HID for my car problaby in one month .

Last edited:
Yea the HID's were definetly worth it but I wouldnt pay anymore then $300 for them.

Do NOT I repeat DO NOT buy McCulloch HID kits. I went through 5 $85 ballasts before I gave it up and put in Silverstars.

Hella ballasts are much better, but Catz ones are the best, from what I've learned. :)

Protege73 said:
You guys think that HID lighting is worth the money?? And if anyone has them, have you had any problems with them? I'm thinking about switching over since I love the look.
No. It's not worth it. I have better things to do with $4-500 than obtain "the look". IMO.

Back