Goodbye P5

MazdaManic5

:
03 Infiniti QX4
The Pfizzle is gone. It has been replaced with a new toy, a 05 Scion Polar White XB. Im so excited and i blame it on the autoshow. Hey has anyone heard from Tom? I hope everything is well.
Hey Erik hows the baby?

thankyou. I thought i was going to get stoned, with rocks that is, for betraying the Mazda community.

No tc i have a family on the way and i need 4 doors. The supercharger is for the tc only.

I plan on rims asap, intake, mobile video. Already did a whole bunch of scion stuff.
trd shifter
trd exhaust
cf accents
red steering wheel
red accent lights
red petals
whole bunch more
Its a ploar white xb btw

MazdaManic5 said:
No tc i have a family on the way and i need 4 doors. The supercharger is for the tc only.
i was there two weeks ago and they said you could buy a kit for the xb and have one put on.2,000 extra. same with there new truck the xrunner. put a supercharger on that. wow. and do post pics of interior with the mods ya got

congrats on Xb. i sat n one at the auto show and couldnt believe how big the interior was. its HUGE. i actually liked it better than the tC. the tC looks better, but the Xb is much more practical. i urge anyone who wants a tC to go sit in one, or drive one. i was so disappointed with it. the view out of the tC ******* sucks.

well i guess my whole 2 cents on the tc wouldn't be worth a s*** cuz this seems like a tc bashing club....but i'm gonna say it anyways, i like the tc, i want a tc, i looked at trading in my msp for a tc, i drove a tc, i sat in a tc............and out of all that, I STILL LIKE THE TC. but i didnt' get one cuz they don't budge on the price and they give s*** value for trade in. so i still have the msp.

oh and tom is still in jail, he should be out here in a month or so. i think he said march 10th last time i talked to him, but that was if he a good little jail boy....i think. i'm not totally sure though, i haven't talked to him in awhile. good luck with the xb

Family on the way??? When is the blessed event due to occur?? That's great---but I think the baby would have liked the P5.......
My best to the mother-to-be !!

MazdaManic5 said:

I plan on rims asap, intake, mobile video. Already did a whole bunch of scion stuff.
trd shifter
trd exhaust
cf accents
red steering wheel
red accent lights
red petals
whole bunch more
Its a ploar white xb btw

I would like apologize to everyone for being away for so long.

Anyways, congrats on XB Ryan! I will most likely be getting an XB late 05 early 06. Make sure you checkout www.scionlife.com.

For all of you that would like to know, my son, Derik Ty, was born on Feb 12th.

I am still interested in keeping MWM alive but might have to make some changes since I no longer own a Mazda ( not my choice). I might get a used P5 at some point in time.

Anyways, I was having trouble getting in this forum before but now the problem is resolved and I am back.

MSP5 said:

Anyways, congrats on XB Ryan! I will most likely be getting an XB late 05 early 06. Make sure you checkout www.scionlife.com.

I am still interested in keeping MWM alive but might have to make some changes since I no longer own a Mazda ( not my choice). I might get a used P5 at some point in time.

Anyways, I was having trouble getting in this forum before but now the problem is resolved and I am back.

glad to hear from ya erik

A son !! That's fantastic, Erik---- (yippy)
Hope Staci is doing well----

Used P5s are good. (blackp5) (whitep5) (bluep5) You could try a new color!

MSP5 said:

now i am not at all biased but erik if ya go pro5 again, ya gotta get teh sexiest color.... yellow

(p5yellow) (yellowp5)

Red Zeppelin said:
Family on the way??? When is the blessed event due to occur?? That's great---but I think the baby would have liked the P5.......
My best to the mother-to-be !!
SARAH will be due around Sep 13th or so. Shes not showing yet. If yall have a meet ill do my best to hangout. I still have luv for the MWM.
Shoot me a pm if you all get something together. Im not on here as much as i ust to be. And yes i have checked out scionlife.com
my user name is ugly duck.

Sept huh, anna is due (again) in august.... gotta get this family producing thing over and done with quick ya know

MazdaManic5 said:
The Pfizzle is gone. It has been replaced with a new toy, a 05 Scion Polar White XB. Im so excited and i blame it on the autoshow. Hey has anyone heard from Tom? I hope everything is well.
Hey Erik hows the baby?

You traded a great looking, sporty looking P5 for a box on wheels?

(cabpatch)

Go you.

Back