AWR has brackets for racingbeat sway bar

you said bracket?!

Hey you should edit the title of your post to say "bushing" instead of "bracket".

Actually I just received the bushings for a mp3/mazdaspeed racing beat sway bar in my awr order. however I haven't had the time to install them I was wondering if my p5 horseshoe brackets are gonna fit on these bushings.

I think I may have to purchase some mp3/speed brackets. that would bring up another problem because i have the awr non-mp3/speed subframe adapter for my p5 (i'm upgrading to the racing beat bar). I read somewhere on here that the horseshoe brackets for the mp3/speed are different size than the mp5. If so that would render my awr brackets for the mp5 useless.

I don't know but I hope this works when I have the time to work on installing the new suspension: Tokico HPs, Espelir springs, Racing Beat rear sway bar, AWR sub frame brackets, AWR mp3 bushings, AWR endlinks.

Please, somebody advise.

Does anyone have these installed? How are they any different from Mazda's?
Very interested.
Good Find!

well i took a look at the AWR mp3 bushings that i have now and compared them with the pic on AWRs website and found the difference.

i got an email from Tony at AWR inquiring about what model car i had regarding the subframe bracket. i told him mp5 and i think he sent the corresponding bushings. judging by the looks, the bushings i got are noticably smaller in overall size than the bushings posted on their website. Mine are also red and not black.

now i think i got the wrong bushings for what i need. i just measure the inside diameter of the hole and it's 21.5mm! well i may still be able to use this bushing but i'm not sure.

i'll just email tony tony@awrracing.com

Last edited:
booom thanks for telling me to edit it because i dont know what i was thinking. i said brackets in the title and bushings in the actual post.

Back