Receivers

Dave2521

:
Black Mica Mazda 3
I am looking into getting a new CD/MP3 Receiver for my Mazda3 and i came across one that i think is pretty good. JVC Arsenal KD-AR7000 which i can get for $300. Please post your thoughts about the brand, model, etc. I am looking for any and all input. Im looking to spend at most $300 for the receiver so if anyone knows of any other good brands/models please feel free to post.

Thanks

alpine clarion eclipse

i like my clarion drz845mc, the red color matches my dash perfect at night and the internal storage is nice. it can be bought for about $220 shipped

if you like the fancy lcd displays it isnt for you though, personally i prefer function over form

JVC is an average builder, I wouldn't put them up there in quality or SQ with alpine or pioneer but they are in the next rung with panasonic and a few others. Th eunit should offer decent features and perfomance for the money. I'd personaly look at pioneer or alpine but I can't think of a serious reason why not to look at JVC.

The alpine cda9827 or 9831 are both great units.

Alot of it comes down to whatexactly you want out of a deck, if your'e looking for a way to put little mini pictures on your dash somewhere, by all means, go for it... Bare in mind, however that for every $ they spend on gee-whiz picture displayes, etc, they giveup atleast a buck in actual sound quality, and good, solid electronics in general.

Back