msp buddyclub2 bodykit installed and painted

aclick02

:
mazdaspeed protege
check out my new buddyclub 2 back bumper and side skirts. The front lip is dg motorsports.
index.cfm

Attachments

• newmsp1.jpg
    newmsp1.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 1,160
  • 100_0176.JPG
    100_0176.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 1,023
  • 100_0177.JPG
    100_0177.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 1,263
  • 100_0180.JPG
    100_0180.JPG
    201.3 KB · Views: 953
  • 100_0182.JPG
    100_0182.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 1,824
Last edited:
Looks really good man. Any problems with scraping issues regarding the sides or the rear. Looks really low that's why.

one question, how'd you make your grille the way it is? Did you just take out the bottom half of the grille or something? Looks good.

I'm sure everyone else is gonna say something about the altezza's too, but yeah.....stock would look hot with the car instead of the altezza's. Other than that, nice ride man. (2thumbs)

looks nice! I love the buddyclub rear & sides...probably what I will go with when the funds are there. (thumb)

nice. i'm not a fan of the taillights. I'm also curious what you did to the front grille. And what the hell kind of suspension are you running? Good lord that thing is slammed. Is it even driveable?

i'm definitly gettin the rear bumper and sideskirts now

kit looks great man

buddyclub

i just installed the bodykit 3 days ago, and every time i get on road or highway i pray to God that I don't hit any irregular pot holes or park to close to a parking stub!!!

The kit is very nice...it gets a lot of attention.. The coilovers I have are skunk 2's...I DO NOT RECOMMED THEM!!!!! I feel every single little bump in the road!!!!! girls hate riding in my car, it squeeks like a biatch, conering is a hassle when your balance is off......but it's one of my favorite mods! I'm getting rid of the skunks and maybe going to ground controls with 19 inch C5 racing hart rims.

ok guys...i know i know, the tail lights aren't that hot, i get that every time with my friend. they don't look that bad when its dark, or when i brake. I hate the lite color material. i wanted to get a carbon fiber finsih so it doesn't look like those ugly hondes with euro tail lights...I hate that!!!!!

also, i got a couple of gauges installed and my favorite apexi acv-r EBC!!! check it out.

thanks for "all" the comments,
aris

o yea btw, when I bought the buddyclub2 body kit, I also purchased the front bumper too. I didn't want to put it on because I already got the front lip, and second, i would have been difficult to put my stock fogs in their custom holes. I didn't have time to install it. so.....if anyone's interested........
aris

Attachments

• mspinside1.jpg
    mspinside1.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 574
  • mspinside2.jpg
    mspinside2.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 515
Last edited:
Yeah that looks really good. What kindof drop is that? im supprised you still have an oilpan lol

aclick02 said:
im down...but whats the shipping cost?

I have no idea on the shipping cost, and the tails have the side reflectors painted titanium (but you can have a shop paint it your body color) and the chrome part was night shaded for the dark stealth look :D

but we can work something out if you want fo sho (lol2)

pics:

Attachments

• DSC01496.JPG
    DSC01496.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 401
  • DSC01499.JPG
    DSC01499.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 374
  • DSC01518.JPG
    DSC01518.JPG
    206.7 KB · Views: 494
mspeed101 said:
How much did you pay for the kit?
he payed like 650 for 4 peices(sides,and front rear bumpers) and payed 650 to get the 3 peices painted and installed(including the DG lip)

Damn not bad I thought the kit was closer to a 1000. Did he get it off the buddyclub web site?

Back