LinuxRacr's Haltech E6X Log..

Every since I changed out the injectors, I haven't had the infamous ignition pop when turning the key to ACC. No more 20 PSI spikes, before even turning the engine on.

Hi, whats up. bro what happened with the info you were going to hook me up with ? im still having problems trying to start the car. do you mind sharing your Ingnition Setup and Trigger Setup with me ? Or what about sharing some maps... im starting to lose my mind in here.. sorry for the thread jacking

I thought that Maxx Mazda had squared you away? The information is actually in this thread. I will have to hunt for it. Standby.

EDIT: I actually got this from my car a minute ago:

Attachments

• Haltech_Ignition_Setup.jpg
    Haltech_Ignition_Setup.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Haltech_Trigger_Setup.jpg
    Haltech_Trigger_Setup.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
thx, you're always helpful, dude. is any of that changed from before the big power changes?

I thought that Maxx Mazda had squared you away? The information is actually in this thread. I will have to hunt for it. Standby.

EDIT: I actually got this from my car a minute ago:

Change your home edge to rising. The rest of your settings are correct.

It's worth mentioning that the motronic filter numbers will not be the same for all members. It's totally dependant on the setup of the individual car, the wire used, etc.

You know, I actually had the home edge set to rising the last time I posted that picture. During tuning, I must have grabbed an old map to tune with, with that setting reverted...

I actually just recently bought a 626 longblock, and cam gears should come with it. :D May as well do my R&D on my current motor, before the rebuild. How much room would my injectors have at that point?

Last edited:
On sequential you'll have even more room. I run 575's and it's MORE than enough for 30+ psi, espesially with the stock FPR still in place.

Hmmm...

Haltech Manual said:
The Motronic Filter setting defines the level of filtering used to correct the signal provided by
sensors when the trigger wheel has missing teeth, such as Motronic. In the E6X this value
should be set to 0 if standard reluctor wheel is used, and approx 2 when a missing tooth wheel
is used.

Like I said, it's all dependant on your individual setup. Put an oscilloscope on it and look at the waveform. Then use the motronic filter to "flatten" it out a bit. Or, just get the RA-10 and be done with it.

Back