LinuxRacr's Haltech E6X Log..

LinuxRacr

Contributor
:
2001 Mazda MP3
Well, it arrived this morning around 10 A.M. overnight from Columbia. Let the games begin. Came with a 3 BAR MAP sensor, Boost controller option, Wideband option (for closed loop), and the pre-map to tune off of.
Thanks to Juan for the speedy delivery, and support. (thumb)

E6X Kit:
E6X_Kit.jpg

E6X.jpg

Water Temp Sensor Adapter:
Water_Neck.jpg

Harness Connector:
Harness_Connector.jpg

Boost Controller and Control Solenoid:
Boost_Controller.jpg

Boost_Control_Solenoid.jpg

Air Temp Correction Sensor:
Air_Correction_Temp_Sensor.jpg

I'm going to go ahead and try the RX-7 S5 (non-turbo) 460cc injectors:
S5_injectors_60.jpg

S5_460cc_Injector_nozzle_60.JPG

Since they are a little bigger, I would just have to pull out a little fuel across the whole map.

Last edited:
The money became available thru tax return. I have always wanted a full stand alone. I'm just gonna go ahead and say that the MPI Tuner works just fine when your car is running right. I know for a fact. So all those who are wondering, there you have it.

the coolant adapter looks good - hint hint juan make that standard equipment cough cough. let me know how the boost controller goes in and i will email you my maps this evening or tomorrow. make sure to be careful when tapping/threading your charge pipe going into the throttle body, its not very thick

LinuxRacr said:
Well, it arrived this morning around 10 A.M. overnight from Colombia.

:) I'll have to come out to a meet soon and check out your setup once you get the Haltech configured.

Captain KRM P5 said:
the coolant adapter looks good - hint hint juan make that standard equipment cough cough. let me know how the boost controller goes in and i will email you my maps this evening or tomorrow. make sure to be careful when tapping/threading your charge pipe going into the throttle body, its not very thick

It is standard equipment now. ;)

Yes, it now comes standard with any of my Haltech systems. F10X and E6X.

Will have the new INTERCEPTOR for the FS this year. We will be working with Haltech to get it working for our proteges.

The New Interceptor is a piggy back that will allow us to modify the stock settings of a MAP or MAF sensor and will allow to make corrections of both fuel and timing.

Just to keep you updated.

Juan

pat interested to see how you do. as you know depending ont he outcome once i get my obd2 scanner, ill probably be getting a f10x from juan.

what is a 3 bar map sensor? im stupid in this regard and ive always wondered but forgot to ask.

Back